Print Mafia Sale! Black Belles/Deadweather/Wanda Jackson

YoungMary
Little Bird

Print Mafia Sale! Black Belles/Deadweather/Wanda Jackson

Post by YoungMary »

Hello!

Print Mafia -- who has created gig posters for Jack White, Deadweather, Raconteurs, and other Third Man Records events -- is doing a sale today on Fab.Com that includes some Third Man-related artists.

There's a Deadweather show print from 2009, a recent Black Belles show print, and a Wanda Jackson print in limited quantities and discounted! Also -- they have a ton of Print Mafia art prints (Limited Edition Mad Men art print and Limited Edition Walking Dead art print!) that are super sweet.

Fab is an invite-only site and free -- here's our invite if you want to log in and browse the goods! Go now, the sale just went live a bit ago, but prints tend to sell out on here pretty quickly.

http://fab.com/i3q18y = invite link!

Also! If you just want to see what Print Mafia has available in stock from other Third Man events/gigs -- you can go to their official website: http://www.printmafia.net
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Re: Print Mafia Sale! Black Belles/Deadweather/Wanda Jackson

Post by sandmaniac3 »

Great link. Thanks. I think I might have to pick up a few of these.
Has everything you said today been true?
helloabsalom
Little Bird

Post by helloabsalom »

Thanks for this!! I was at the Wanda Jackson show that opened Marathon Music Works but I forgot to bring cash with me, so I missed out on their print for that show. Not only was I able to get it through the Fab link, I was able to get it for less than it was the night of the show.

Thanks! :)
helloabsalom = The Official White Swirl Thread Killer
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

helloabsalom wrote:Thanks for this!! I was at the Wanda Jackson show that opened Marathon Music Works but I forgot to bring cash with me, so I missed out on their print for that show. Not only was I able to get it through the Fab link, I was able to get it for less than it was the night of the show.

This sounds like an infomercial.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Moller72 wrote:
helloabsalom wrote:Thanks for this!! I was at the Wanda Jackson show that opened Marathon Music Works but I forgot to bring cash with me, so I missed out on their print for that show. Not only was I able to get it through the Fab link, I was able to get it for less than it was the night of the show.

But wait, there's MORE! If you order in the next 15 minutes....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
helloabsalom
Little Bird

Post by helloabsalom »

Moller72 wrote:

Nope, not an infomercial, just the truth. :)
helloabsalom = The Official White Swirl Thread Killer
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

why hasn't seattle ben chimed in here to address the fact this thread needs to be in the merch section?
he is everything i hate...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

elduderino wrote:why hasn't seattle ben chimed in here to address the fact this thread needs to be in the merch section?
It is in the merch section.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
texascyclone
Little Acorn

Post by texascyclone »

Support them if you can they do great work and are super cool people.
I am not a paid spokesperson
:lol: :lol: :lol: