TMR-143 The first three years of Blue Series

curseofhalos

Re: TMR-143 The first three years of Blue Series

Post by curseofhalos »

I considered trading mine since my girlfriend has one and I'm sure we'll get married one day in the future, but just don't know if I could bring myself to do it. A TD, Cosmos and both Jack tris sure would look good in my collection though. :lol:
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

curseofhalos wrote:I considered trading mine since my girlfriend has one and I'm sure we'll get married one day in the future, but just don't know if I could bring myself to do it. A TD, Cosmos and both Jack tris sure would look good in my collection though. :lol:
i dont think you would get all 4 of those records for one of these...they are easily worth over $2,000 together and i think from what i've seen, the 3RPM are selling for less than that
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

arewhyehen wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:I considered trading mine since my girlfriend has one and I'm sure we'll get married one day in the future, but just don't know if I could bring myself to do it. A TD, Cosmos and both Jack tris sure would look good in my collection though. :lol:
i dont think you would get all 4 of those records for one of these...they are easily worth over $2,000 together and i think from what i've seen, the 3RPM are selling for less than that
Oh I know, but a man can dream right? That's what it would take for me to even consider it though probably. ;)
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

You've really wanted a TD for a long time, man. This would get you there. But remember, if you trade it off then you have to be extra nice to Laura so you guys will be together forever. :D
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

curseofhalos wrote: Oh I know, but a man can dream right? That's what it would take for me to even consider it though probably. ;)
Hey you got to set the bar some where...my bar would probably be right around a HP HYFTH or maybe a TMR Pujol TP....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

shaneoftheroad wrote:You've really wanted a TD for a long time, man. This would get you there. But remember, if you trade it off then you have to be extra nice to Laura so you guys will be together forever. :D
ya, its probably worth about the same amount as a TD and both new jack tris OR a TD and the cosmos...right...?!?! The cosmos has been catching a bit more cash lately..
helloabsalom
Little Bird

Post by helloabsalom »

shaneoftheroad wrote:You've really wanted a TD for a long time, man. This would get you there. But remember, if you trade it off then you have to be extra nice to Laura so you guys will be together forever. :D
*gigglesnort*

This whole exchange makes me so happy. Damn it...I'm such a girl!

I have a feeling a lot of Swirlers will be crazy happy come marriage time for us. We have a several duplicates. ;)
helloabsalom = The Official White Swirl Thread Killer
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Merging the record collection is The Ultimate Commitment, next to that marriage is meaningless.
Patient B1003
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Yeah, when my wife and I got married we ended up with a ton of duplicates. It was awesome.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Yeah, when my wife and I got married we ended up with a ton of duplicates. It was awesome.
my girlfriend and I wont have that problem, I get all the limited releases and she gets the black :lol: she cant complain though because I buy all them for her lol
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

This has been officially added to the catalog, quantity undisclosed.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
JohnC
Little Ghost

Post by JohnC »

How very interesting ...
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll
thnksfrtht
Little Bird

Post by thnksfrtht »

I have an unopened copy, tote bag and event invite I'm willing to sell. DM for details.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

thnksfrtht wrote:I have an unopened copy, tote bag and event invite I'm willing to sell. DM for details.
What does your invite look like?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

runofthemill wrote:
thnksfrtht wrote:I have an unopened copy, tote bag and event invite I'm willing to sell. DM for details.
What does your invite look like?
The invite I saw was really lame. You don't want this....go on now...
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net