New Greg Ashley and the Western Playboys 12" EP

Aquamarine
Little Ghost

New Greg Ashley and the Western Playboys 12" EP

Post by Aquamarine »

https://thirdmanrecords.com/news/preord ... new-album/

Though I won't be doing any impulse-preordering since they instituted the $20 flat shipping rate.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: New Greg Ashley and the Western Playboys 12" EP

Post by Kali Durga »

Looks like that rate is for international only (which sucks for all of our overseas friends) because I just put the new Blue Series and the Bob Seger single in my cart and am seeing a $5 standard shipping option.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Damn, I was hoping they were going to save me from buying things I don't really need.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Kali Durga wrote:Looks like that rate is for international only (which sucks for all of our overseas friends) because I just put the new Blue Series and the Bob Seger single in my cart and am seeing a $5 standard shipping option.
Well for me personally it's actually better. Maybe not for getting one record, but then before one record would already have $15 shipping cost.
With this flat rate at least you can buy stuff without the shipping rate going higher and higher with each added item.
So in the end its gonna be cheaper for me when I want to order something in the future without having to pay $50 dollar shipping for three records and a sticker.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
JakobGreen
Little Bird

Post by JakobGreen »

This is really a great record. Never heard of em before but am loving the EP.