Icky Trump T Shirt

icdvet
Little Ghost

Re: Icky Trump T Shirt

Post by icdvet »

I am a bit scared to wear
Mine. I live in a pretty good neighborhood yet have had 2 Hillary signs stolen from my front yard already. Insane!
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

That's kind off sad :/ I think you wouldn't find a place outside the USA, where you could get problems wearing it.
I hope it doesn't end like the brexit....everyone thought "That's NEVER gonna happen EVER" and then they just voted out.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

the reason i'd be kinda scared to wear mine is that i would worry some people would look quickly see a red TRUMP t shirt and just assume i was all about trying to make america great again...
he is everything i hate...
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

elduderino wrote:the reason i'd be kinda scared to wear mine is that i would worry some people would look quickly see a red TRUMP t shirt and just assume i was all about trying to make america great again...
arnt you all about making murica great again?
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Fuck yeah!
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Datch wrote:
elduderino wrote:the reason i'd be kinda scared to wear mine is that i would worry some people would look quickly see a red TRUMP t shirt and just assume i was all about trying to make america great again...
nah, i think america's pretty great already without the hellspawn of an orangutan and mussolini taking the reigns.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:
nah, i think america's pretty great already without the hellspawn of an orangutan and mussolini taking the reigns.
it was about you not yellow haired orangutans nvm
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Datch wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:
yeah, but you might not understand trump and his minion's inference with that phrase. maybe you're not from america and don't hear that dog whistle in make america great AGAIN. like back in the good ole days when you could take a protester at a rally out behind the stage and beat the shit out of him. like maybe before civil rights act was passed. at the very least, he's inferring before a black guy got into the oval office. stuff like that.

my point is i think america's pretty great now. it can get better, sure. but i'd prefer to live here right now that any other place in the world. unless trump wins this thing, of course. then i'm moving to vancouver and living on drdano's futon.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:
yeah, but you might not understand trump and his minion's inference with that phrase. maybe you're not from america and don't hear that dog whistle in make america great AGAIN. like back in the good ole days when you could take a protester at a rally out behind the stage and beat the shit out of him. like maybe before civil rights act was passed. at the very least, he's inferring before a black guy got into the oval office. stuff like that.

my point is i think america's pretty great now. it can get better, sure. but i'd prefer to live here right now that any other place in the world. unless trump wins this thing, of course. then i'm moving to vancouver and living on drdano's futon.
Make room.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

dylnfan wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Datch wrote:

Make room.
Plenty of room. Larry likes to cuddle
Never trust a hippy
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

as long as i get the outside spoon.

but davey boy knows that...
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ Tha' fuck...?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

it's worse when you watch it and listen to what she is talking about when that picture is up. like wtf.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Who could have predicted that, rather than becoming a moderately amusing piece of WS memorabilia, this shirt would be a harbinger of doom