Barnes & Noble boxset

anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Barnes & Noble boxset

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Bought this for the box. Happy to give the 7" records to a new fan just getting into the catalog. Hit me up.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

rsimms3 wrote:You should be able to use this discount later this week on this set. Take from SlickDeals:
Barnes & Noble Coupon: Online or In-Stores 30% Off (Valid on One Item) - 11/26-11/29
***Valid 11/26-11/29***

Barnes & Noble.com will be offering 30% Off One Item valid for Online Purchases w/ coupon code 30BFRIDAY or w/ this In-Store Printable Coupon [barnesandnoble.com] at participating locations. Shipping is free on orders $25 or more, otherwise eligible items should have an "Eligible for free shipping" message near the "Add to Bag" button on the product page.

Offer not valid on NOOK devices, NOOK Books, All LEGO items in the Toys & Games Department & Gift Cards.
Just checked, code works for the boxset.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

There's a 25% off coupon 9P3VXN7PCPY23, don't know how long it is valid.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I swear when I tried to buy this with the Black Friday coupon it said they didn't do international shipping. Now it says shipping is $8 (which would be ridiculously cheap, even just for a single record)
rietveld
Little Bird

Post by rietveld »

Jamie wrote:I swear when I tried to buy this with the Black Friday coupon it said they didn't do international shipping. Now it says shipping is $8 (which would be ridiculously cheap, even just for a single record)
Hi Jamie- I bought this box a couple of weeks ago from the Barnes and Noble website and can confirm that delivery to the UK was $8. I Didn't get charged at this end either, which I think was a fluke but a massive bonus.
"Yeah, I look nothing like the kids in the videos"
A1004