This Record Belongs To____________

Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: This Record Belongs To____________

Post by Kali Durga »

Ah, did you order from TMR or Light In The Attic? I received notice from TMR that it was delayed until 11/30.

I have a feeling that when I get mine I'm going to want to order one for every one of my friends who has a baby.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
JonnyH
Little Ghost

This Record Belongs To____________

Post by JonnyH »

I ordered mine through LITA in order to get the split color. I noticed earlier on LITA's site that they mentioned all first press are gone but the next batch will be available soon.

It's definitely something that every kid should own.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

JonnyH wrote:It arrived today! It's a really beautiful package. Not pictured: the children's book. Image
What is the catalogue number?
Edit: Does it have a TMR catalogue number?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

trickster wrote:
JonnyH wrote:It arrived today! It's a really beautiful package. Not pictured: the children's book.[/img]
What is the catalogue number?
Edit: Does it have a TMR catalogue number?
It looks like it's just LITA 145. I think TMR's role may just be the turntable.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

JonnyH wrote:I think TMR's role may just be the turntable.
That does seem to be the case, apparently the dj who created the songlist hooked up with LitA and then with Swank-- http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ight-attic
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Wonderful review of this-- http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/d ... CMP=twt_gu

Tracking information finally populated for mine, should receive it today. Need to steal me a five year old...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

So freakin' sweet.

I couldn't resist this, though--