3 String Loog Guitar

Jack Horner
Little Bird

3 String Loog Guitar

Post by Jack Horner »

Third Man Little Loog Electric 3-Stringed Guitar + Accessories: This is a big one for the little ones... This electric guitar is 3-stringed, kid-sized, and so easy for little hands and little musical minds to play. It’s made of real wood, gets a big, black and yellow stamp of approval from your kids’ favorite record label (that's us, right?), and is a serious instrument with a screaming pickup that sounds amazing regardless of what style your little picker is into. We've included the following cheat sheets to get 'em started: "We're Going to Be Friends," "Black Math," and "Hip (Eponymous) Poor Boy." Oh, the songs they’ll play! We've also cooked up an adorable accessory pack sold separately containing the perfect little backpack for young musicians-on-the-move, a tyke-sized guitar strap, and a guitar stand for when your little one finally puts the ol' axe down and heeds the dinner bell. And you thought it was difficult before...
I'll be keen to hear what anyone thinks of the electric Loog guitars. I've had an acoustic one for about a year and I love it. http://loogguitars.com/collections/prod ... ts/loog-ii
If it's as good as that, it is a quality product, and adults will enjoy it as much as the kids. It's not just a toy, it's cool! Put it in open tuning, and it's very easy to play. I guess it's a bit like a cigar box guitar.

On top of that, check out the shape. A bit similar to a red one we're all familiar with. ( A nice project for someone with some red paint and a paintbrush )
LOOGPACKAGE-900.jpg
6a00d83452e46469e200e54f3f61818833-800wi.jpg
The people at Loog are coming from the right place, genuine music fans. They even do blog posts about Hound Dog Taylor!
http://blog.loogguitars.com/2014/04/hou ... lor-sound/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meg is my favourite.
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Re: 3 String Loog Guitar

Post by Jack Horner »

So has no one bought one of these guitars?
Meg is my favourite.
wifiducky
Little Bird

Re: 3 String Loog Guitar

Post by wifiducky »

Okay here's how it is I haven't seen anything about this online other than some extra pics from Japan and one for sale eBay seems odd maybe a prototype? Idk but ill be making a video and take photos.

I'm getting the black with yellow vinyl.
I don't know how to play yet but we will see