Tri color question

jerrytimes

Tri color question

Post by jerrytimes »

This question may sound strange, but here it is. What tri color do you all think I could get for the cheapest? I have a bunch of Third Man LP's and 7". Vault packages and whatnot, but I want a tri color, by any artist..... Just to have one in my collection.
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Re: Tri color question

Post by pgharf »

I got the White Stripes Party of Special Things to Do tri for about $75 off of eBay. Since it was a Vault item, it's not nearly as limited as the others. Think I paid around that for my Conan tri as well.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

I think I have seen Transit, ICP and Duane Blue Series, and possible a couple of the Green Series go for $50-75.
jerrytimes

Post by jerrytimes »

pgharf wrote:I got the White Stripes Party of Special Things to Do tri for about $75 off of eBay. Since it was a Vault item, it's not nearly as limited as the others. Think I paid around that for my Conan tri as well.
I have all the Tri Color vaults, I'm interested in the classic White Black Yellow ones.
jerrytimes

Post by jerrytimes »

dunedin wrote:I think I have seen Transit, ICP and Duane Blue Series, and possible a couple of the Green Series go for $50-75.
Those would be fine by me. I wouldn't mind the ICP one since it's of Jack and them, two completely different entities that don't make sense making a song together. And they are all from Detroit, as am I.
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

jerrytimes wrote:
dunedin wrote:I think I have seen Transit, ICP and Duane Blue Series, and possible a couple of the Green Series go for $50-75.
Those would be fine by me. I wouldn't mind the ICP one since it's of Jack and them, two completely different entities that don't make sense making a song together. And they are all from Detroit, as am I.
feel free to send me an offer for ICP. I'll be reasonable.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com