RRS @ Indianapolis

dylnfan
Little Ghost

RRS @ Indianapolis

Post by dylnfan »

Just got an email blast from Luna records that the RRS will be in Indy on 04/02 from 4:00 - 7:00. Hope to see some of you midwest peeps there. #Hoosiers
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
mhcox
Little Cream Soda

Re: RRS @ Indianapolis

Post by mhcox »

Hoosier here (who happens to live in Cleveland). Won't be able to make it, but enjoy!!
when roles are reversed, opinions are too.
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

As an Indianapolis man, this pleases me :) :clap:
Toledo
Little Bird

Post by Toledo »

Anybody know how the RRS and special vinyl sales work? First 20-30 peiple in line have the option to buy Tri or special edition until they sell out? Just curious how early I should get there, and what to expect.
If you go looking for hot water, don't acted shocked when you get burned a little bit.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Toledo wrote:Anybody know how the RRS and special vinyl sales work? First 20-30 peiple in line have the option to buy Tri or special edition until they sell out? Just curious how early I should get there, and what to expect.
Expect the unexpected....they don't really have a standard procedure. Most likely it will be just the RRS items, and then maybe some left overs from SXSW for the first so many in line.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Also, be sure to ask about specific SXSW items you might be interested in. Lots of times they don't advertise what leftovers they have, I usually ask if they have any unadvertised special items or leftovers from (insert event/stop/etc).
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

Toledo wrote:Anybody know how the RRS and special vinyl sales work? First 20-30 peiple in line have the option to buy Tri or special edition until they sell out? Just curious how early I should get there, and what to expect.
They've been doing WYFMML tris & red FILWAGS on their current pre-SXSW run. Not sure how many of each. Judging from the photos of the lines on Instagram, these things go fast. They've been announcing what they'll have at each stop on their Twitter account day-of.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

They've had 5 tris. At Shreveport the red edition was Dead Leaves, and they had a few more of those. I was told most of that stuff is going to SXSW.
FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

Aquamarine wrote:They've had 5 tris. At Shreveport the red edition was Dead Leaves, and they had a few more of those. I was told most of that stuff is going to SXSW.
Do you know if they had the black vinyl versions of the Elephant singles?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

FredYidas wrote:
Aquamarine wrote:They've had 5 tris. At Shreveport the red edition was Dead Leaves, and they had a few more of those. I was told most of that stuff is going to SXSW.
They should, they are in the menu. Someone posted pics of it in another thread.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

rsimms3 wrote:
FredYidas wrote:
They should, they are in the menu. Someone posted pics of it in another thread.
Thanks. Heading down to the Dallas stop after work.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

Aquamarine wrote:Yes, they did.

Menu here:http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=840
Thanks! I missed that other thread before rsimms mentioned it.