Autumn de Wilde Photos

lisajean74
Little Bird

Re: Autumn de Wilde Photos

Post by lisajean74 »

Melon wrote:anybody have any info on the lack of TM stamp on the back?
Each print bears a Third Man stamp of authenticity on its back.
I'm not super concerned about it, just curious since they went out of their way to mention it in the description.

I wrote to customer service about it. Since I'm visiting next month they said they would stamp it for me. In my opinion, if you are going to sell a special photo, it should be labeled somehow. It's just the right thing to do for the history of the item.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

lisajean74 wrote:
Melon wrote:anybody have any info on the lack of TM stamp on the back?
Each print bears a Third Man stamp of authenticity on its back.
I'm not super concerned about it, just curious since they went out of their way to mention it in the description.

I wrote to customer service about it. Since I'm visiting next month they said they would stamp it for me. In my opinion, if you are going to sell a special photo, it should be labeled somehow. It's just the right thing to do for the history of the item.
There's some sort of numbering on the upper right on the back of my photo, don't know what it means, though.
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

Mine has a sticker on the back with filing info. It says page 25. Was my photo in the book? I actually haven't gotten that UGWNL set yet.

It's good to hear about the stamp. When I get my car running again I'll stop in there and see if they can help me out with that. I very strongly doubt I'll ever sell it, but some provenance would be nice considering the investment.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

Fanldor III
Little Bird

Post by Fanldor III »

I'm now worrying mine since you all got a pretty damn good photo :lol: :lol: :lol:
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

These are great photos! Shame about the tear but if something gets damaged in transit traditionally the burden falls to the shipper to make amends, so don't feel bad. I agree though that at those price points there should be something that denotes their authenticity which certainly seemed like TMR's intent. Good luck and happy holly daze.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

scoliosispony wrote:Mine has a sticker on the back with filing info. It says page 25. Was my photo in the book? I actually haven't gotten that UGWNL set yet.
Yep, I was actually looking through the book a few days ago.
It's a full page pic towards the front on the left hand side of the book.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pgharf
Little Cream Soda

Post by pgharf »

Just received mine and am very, very happy with it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

pardon my ignorance (I was finally able to download the pictures of what everyone has been receiving) - what are these photos all about? When did they go up in the third man store? (I somehow missed the discussion on here)
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

love_islander wrote:pardon my ignorance (I was finally able to download the pictures of what everyone has been receiving) - what are these photos all about? When did they go up in the third man store? (I somehow missed the discussion on here)
They went on sale in the Vault member store on the Monday after Thanksgiving. They were prints made to color check photos in the UGWNL book.

Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

postcard came. complete with TMR stamp of authenticity :D

open to trades on this & the ripped medium if anybody fancies the ones i got more than the ones they received. PM me
houses are full of things that gather dust
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

Melon wrote:Image

postcard came. complete with TMR stamp of authenticity :D

open to trades on this & the ripped medium if anybody fancies the ones i got more than the ones they received. PM me
Very nice photo

love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

scoliosispony wrote:
love_islander wrote:pardon my ignorance (I was finally able to download the pictures of what everyone has been receiving) - what are these photos all about? When did they go up in the third man store? (I somehow missed the discussion on here)
They went on sale in the Vault member store on the Monday after Thanksgiving. They were prints made to color check photos in the UGWNL book.
Thanks - that's what they looked like. I must have glossed over that bit of info in the announcement. How much were these?
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

$55, $111, $222, $333

5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20
houses are full of things that gather dust
JSusi
Little Bird

Post by JSusi »

My postcard sized photo:

Pretty nice I think!
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

@JSusi: My favourite so far. Another picture from the same shoot was used for the Emerald City poster.
Seeing them walking off in the distance for me is like a metaphor for the end of the White Stripes.
Powerful yet sad image.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.