Lazaretto Roulette

cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Re: Lazaretto Roulette

Post by cigarman44 »

DoctorTran37 wrote:Wish I had something worth trading. That pin is pretty nifty.

Do you live in the states? I'll send you the one I got free of charge. Not a pin collector.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

cigarman44 wrote:
DoctorTran37 wrote:Wish I had something worth trading. That pin is pretty nifty.

Do you live in the states? I'll send you the one I got free of charge. Not a pin collector.
If he doesn't. I do ;)
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

cigarman44 wrote:

I would like to have it if it's still available. I'm from Texas originally and it's a nice looking pin.
That and our boss is making us wear ties now for no real reason. :eh: Would be nice to have some flare. :)
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

Sorry guys, could not pass that up.

Also, bummer about the ties dude. I had to wear a tie at my last job, grocery. The job that just... Should not require a tie these days. I made the most of it though with some bitchin' sweet ties.
westnashguy
Little Cream Soda

Post by westnashguy »

DoctorTran37 wrote:Sorry guys, could not pass that up.

Also, bummer about the ties dude. I had to wear a tie at my last job, grocery. The job that just... Should not require a tie these days. I made the most of it though with some bitchin' sweet ties.

Tell me about it. 12 years at this job and NEVER once had to wear a tie. I'm told this guy is old school. I think he's watch Mad Men 1 too many times. But if that's how he wants to play it, I have my very bright "Flags of the world" tie and my "Dogs playing Poker" tie I wore in 7th grade. I have NO PROBLEM wearing them again. :D
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Received this in my Laz roulette. It's a promo CD. I dig it.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

pretty happy, mine came with a slipmat
and i didn't have that one yet
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

So I got my replacement for my defective Lazaretto... and it has the exact same defects. I want to get a hold of Customer Service but I'm afraid they're going to think I'm scamming them. >_< It's weird because I have the Vault Edition and the only issues I have with that are very minor. All of the tracks play on my Vault one, either way.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

DoctorTran37 wrote:So I got my replacement for my defective Lazaretto... and it has the exact same defects. I want to get a hold of Customer Service but I'm afraid they're going to think I'm scamming them. >_< It's weird because I have the Vault Edition and the only issues I have with that are very minor. All of the tracks play on my Vault one, either way.
What are the defects?
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Mine came with 3 very bad skips on the A-side. Repeat skips, I have to move the needle to move it along. Frustrating as hell.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Mine came with 3 very bad skips on the A-side. Repeat skips, I have to move the needle to move it along. Frustrating as hell.
Same here. Also side B's outer rim is grooved instead of smooth like the Vault Edition I have. It cycles into the first track... a good 3 minutes of silence but... it cycles.
circecoen
Little Bird

Post by circecoen »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Mine came with 3 very bad skips on the A-side. Repeat skips, I have to move the needle to move it along. Frustrating as hell.
I bought this copy as a gift and when I listened to it with my friend, I was pretty frustrated myself. Would you fight for my love won't play past the intro unless I move the needle. The label track on side one will only play in short loops and the whole album is quite noisy...

I've just asked TMR to replace it. I don't mind waiting for them to have it back in stock as long as I can give my friend a decent sounding record.
Thinkfirst
Little Bird

Post by Thinkfirst »

I also got the Brittany Howard/Ruby Amanfu promo cd and the black/white/red slipmat.
Does anyone know if it has something to do with the white stripes, or is it just a random print?
Or is that the UGWNL print some people are talking about?

At first i was hoping for a little more exclusive things since i had to wait a month to receive it and i also ordered a bumble buzz with it
(i know they probably don't take such things into account though), but after seeing what most of you got i consider myself pretty lucky, though
the lazaretto book would've been awesome.
I also had to pay another 100€ at delivery for extra taxes/customs fare/import rights.. blablabla
Very expensive ride after all..