Plum Series

Jettkoral
Little People

Plum Series

Post by Jettkoral »

In celebration of Bathtub Love Killings, we are bringing a special pop-up store to Los Angeles, located within the Scion AV installation (7667 Melrose Ave), from November 15 through December 6. Fans will be able to purchase exclusive Olivia Jean merchandise as well as the "Plum Series" 7" vinyl collection - paying homage to all the Third Man Records albums Olivia Jean has played on over the years - with special limited edition plum colored artwork. The following Blue Series and Jack White singles have been OJ'ed: Wanda Jackson "You Know I'm No Good," The Black Belles "What Can I Do?," Karen Elson "The Ghost Who Walks," The Secret Sisters "Big River," Jack White "Love Interruption," "Freedom at 21," "I'm Shakin'," and "Lazaretto."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jettkoral on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Plum Series

Post by runofthemill »

Ok
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

PugFaceRex wrote:
:lol:
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

Anybody going? Hit me up
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Purple vinyl - yes.
Purplized covers - pass.

I wonder if they'll do purple versions of the 4 JW alt covers for the Blunderbuss singles.....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:Purple vinyl - yes.
Purplized covers - pass.
I agree. Depending on how hard these are to track down, I might just pass on a purple cover....

I assume there is no purple vinyl due to the back up at the pressing plants.

rsimms3 wrote:I wonder if they'll do purple versions of the 4 JW alt covers for the Blunderbuss singles.....
I am leaning towards no on that one..haha It would be nice to see them though...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

This is a good way to release "limited edition" vinyl without really doing so.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
Sizzle
Little Bird

Post by Sizzle »

I would want the 4 JW 7" don't care about the others. I'm biased though, I love the color purple. Hopefully I can pick them up on ebay relatively cheap.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

It is still black vinyl. The sleeve is just different.

Cheers,
Ian
TMR Sales
Just some more confirmation.
destijl
Little Acorn

Post by destijl »

Not really arsed about these. Nice idea and all but I can't justify the ebay prices that these will go for initially. Good luck to anyone going but I'm gonna pass on these. You don't even get all 4 Blunderbus 7s , only 3, so it doesn't make a JayDub set.
The only one I'd go for would be Lazaretto as there hasn't been a limited release of the standard single
•<Jack White> we also want to come up with vault packages you don't like, a streaming service to make rich people richer, a t shirt
too big for you, and a bunch of shit you don't want but we're hold ing a gun to your head to purchase.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

destijl wrote:Not really arsed about these. Nice idea and all but I can't justify the ebay prices that these will go for initially. Good luck to anyone going but I'm gonna pass on these. You don't even get all 4 Blunderbus 7s , only 3, so it doesn't make a JayDub set.
The only one I'd go for would be Lazaretto as there hasn't been a limited release of the standard single
Only Ltd Ed of this single is the world's fastest record
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

knoxvle wrote:
destijl wrote:Not really arsed about these. Nice idea and all but I can't justify the ebay prices that these will go for initially. Good luck to anyone going but I'm gonna pass on these. You don't even get all 4 Blunderbus 7s , only 3, so it doesn't make a JayDub set.
Evidently not.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:
knoxvle wrote:
Evidently not.
Haha, well now that they have broken that whole statement, that leaves them open to produce some tris...haha
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

This is sort of an odd idea.