TMR-270 - The Dough Rollers - Gone Baby Gone EP

Jettkoral
Little People

TMR-270 - The Dough Rollers - Gone Baby Gone EP

Post by Jettkoral »

The Dough Rollers formed in 2009 when Malcolm Ford and Jack Byrne first decided to put their passion for American roots music to work by trying their hand at earnest, neo-revivalism. But, of course, after three years of touring and the addition of Josh Barocas on bass and Kyle Olson on drums, their sound evolved, loosening, snarkening, and darkening. These days, in large part to Ford's hellbent hollering, our boys occupy the sometimes salty, sometimes sweet spot smack dab in between rock and soul. They've toured with the likes of John Fogherty, Bob Dylan, and Queens of the Stone Age, which, one way or another, led them to Nashville in 2013 to record a 7'' vinyl single for our Blue Series. The result was one of the finest guitar explosions we've ever pressed on wax and a pivotal entry in their discography. Their latest effort, Gone Baby Gone, was recorded with QOTSA's Josh Homme producing, and their swampy new swagger fully realized. It's the work of band that, after all this time and effort, understands their place in the American rock scene.
SIDE A-
Gone Baby Gone
Mansion on a Hill
Friend of Mine
SIDE B-
My Love
Garbage Salad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luccamezz
Little Cream Soda

Re: TMR-270 - The Dough Rollers - Gone Baby Gone EP

Post by luccamezz »

Finally! Wonder what the limited edition will be. Maybe something to be expected for Black Friday?
A Woman is more powerful than a man and this I know, and I think that you know this too.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I thought to their EP the last week. Finally here we are. I like the song, I think I will buy it.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Mine already shipped. Wow
HammerOfTheGods
Little Cream Soda

Post by HammerOfTheGods »

I received this yesterday. I really liked their Blue Series single, this EP is fantastic. Really looking foward to a full LP at some point in the future.
I play dumb like Columbo, and get my feelings hurt and move to New York like I'm Dumbo
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

So, I let the first track play through at 33rpm, and it sounded better to me. I like the slowed down vocal a lot.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

I'm pretty psyched to get this.