TMR-256 - Bill Burr - Live At Andrew's House (LP)

Jettkoral
Little People

TMR-256 - Bill Burr - Live At Andrew's House (LP)

Post by Jettkoral »

Comedian Bill Burr will release the vinyl album, Live From Andrew’s House, recorded live at Burr’s legendary 2011 Carnegie Hall performance, on September 30, 2014 from Third Man Records.

“As a stand-up comedian, to get to perform at Carnegie Hall is a milestone; so when I found out that I got that gig I knew I wanted to document the performance,” stated Burr. “Most of the material on this album is the same material that eventually became the special You People Are All The Same and I didn’t want to screw over people by putting out two DVD’s with similar material. So this is a special release of that performance that will be on vinyl only.”

Live At Andrew’s House was recorded at Carnegie Hall on November 11, 2011, four months before Burr taped his third hour-long special, You People Are All The Same, on March 3, 2012. The album gives fans the opportunity to experience a landmark performance in Burr’s career and the early workings of a set that became Burr’s critically-acclaimed third special.

The Live From Andrew’s House LP will be available for pre-sale September 16th at thirdmanstore.com, and everywhere records are sold on September 30th.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Striper33
Little Bird

Re: TMR-256 - Bill Burr - Live At Andrew's House (LP)

Post by Striper33 »

i think at this point TMR is almost like oprah, "you get a record, and you get a record, you all get records..." "slap a color on it and sell it!"
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Striper33 wrote:i think at this point TMR is almost like oprah, "you get a record, and you get a record, you all get records..." "slap a color on it and sell it!"
Why do you say that?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Striper33 wrote:i think at this point TMR is almost like oprah, "you get a record, and you get a record, you all get records..." "slap a color on it and sell it!"
I don't even think Bill Burr is that funny. I'd MUCH rather have a Louis CK Live LP!
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Jettkoral wrote:
I don't even think Bill Burr is that funny. I'd MUCH rather have a Louis CK Live LP!
Good lord this place makes my head hurt :crazy:
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

Jettkoral wrote:
I don't care either way about Bill Burr, I'm not real familiar with his stuff. But what needs to happen to have a Louis CK album happen? I don't know of any volcanoes in MD to throw a virgin into.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

pre-order is up, if you care.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom