Desert Gold Box SPOILER topic WITH PICS

PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Desert Gold Box SPOILER topic WITH PICS

Post by PugFaceRex »

PugFaceRex wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:2 things,
1. Can the two Gold Box threads be combined? Seems everyone just went directly from one thread to the other.
2. If you made a trade/purchase in advance for the box set, would you assume the TP should be included with this acquisition?
1. no
2. yes. why were the test pressings included? because it took so long. if the deal was struck when these first went on sale, the trader was the one waiting for these not the tradee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

I definitely think that any extras (including TP's) should be included to the buyer/trader if a deal was made prior to the shipping of these..
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Test pressing imo is for the initial buyer to keep or include as he/she wishes.
If a deal has been made ages ago the test pressing was never part of that deal.

Perhaps most excitingly, we’ll be pre-selling a limited edition 7” box set (of 300) housed in a one of a kind snake skin style 45 carrying case featuring 5 Live singles that will be recorded at the Ace Hotel over the course of the second weekend.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Bikedo wrote:Test pressing imo is for the initial buyer to keep or include as he/she wishes.
If a deal has been made ages ago the test pressing was never part of that deal.

Perhaps most excitingly, we’ll be pre-selling a limited edition 7” box set (of 300) housed in a one of a kind snake skin style 45 carrying case featuring 5 Live singles that will be recorded at the Ace Hotel over the course of the second weekend.
So should the sixth 7" not be included, as well?
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

After discussing it with a friend, his opinion, which I agree with, is that whoever did the waiting is entitled to the TP. If it was a trade and the other person sent their trade items back then or paid for it in advance, they should get it. If no trade items or money was exchanged until now, they were not the inconvenienced party, the original purchaser was.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Jettkoral wrote:
So should the sixth 7" not be included, as well?
You smart person you.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:After discussing it with a friend, his opinion, which I agree with, is that whoever did the waiting is entitled to the TP. If it was a trade and the other person sent their trade items back then or paid for it in advance, they should get it. If no trade items or money was exchanged until now, they were not the inconvenienced party, the original purchaser was.
This was my thoughts exactly. I think I posted something similar to this above.