The Dirtbombs - Q&A - Ask your question here!

All 5 members answer your questions here!
MegBot3000
Site Admin

The Dirtbombs - Q&A - Ask your question here!

Post by MegBot3000 »

White Swirl is pleased to announce that The Dirtbombs will be participating in a Q&A in anticipation of their new album due out in February.

The Dirtbombs current lineup is comprised of Mick Collins, Ko Melina, Zach Weedon, Pat Pantano and Ben Blackwell.

Formed in 1995 The Dirtbombs were originally conceived as a "Singles band" but have since recorded not only 22 singles and 11 split singles but also four albums and an EP, most recently the LP We Have You Surrounded in 2008 and the single "Kick Me" in 2010 on Cass Records. We highly recommend you go out and get what you can, you won't be disappointed.

Despite the large amount of output in the past 15 years The Dirtbombs are best known as a live band. Their concerts are always a hit and have been known to convert even the most disinterested attendee into a fan. A simple youtube search of The Dirtbombs more than their fair share of live clips highlighting their ability. In 2006 Spin Magazine ranked The Dirtbombs at number 10 in their "Top 25 Live Bands Now" list. If you ever have the chance you must see these guys!

Their newest album, Party Store, is set to be released February 1st, make sure you pick up your copy!

Now for the details:

White Swirl will be accepting questions from members from now until January 21st at which point the best questions will be sent out to each member of the band. All members will answer the same questions without knowledge of the others' reponses, which, as Ben Blackwell states, will either "be delightfully hilarious or atrocious".

There is no limit to the number of questions per person and the BEST question, as chosen by the band will recieve a prize. All questions posted will be hidden from view. (Please post as a reply to this message.)
WhiteSwirl takes no responsibility for MegBot malfunctions.
higherlimits
Little People

Re: The Dirtbombs - Q&A - Ask your question here!

Post by higherlimits »

Bump!

Did I mention that the best question gets a sweet prize from Ben? Last time he offered up a prize it was an ICLAB tri and a bunch of other things..
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Last call, I'm already 4 days overdue.. I'll be wrapping this up tonight/tomorrow.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Just an update, we've got answers from 4 of the 5 band members.. Hopefully we get the last one or we'll have to just post the four we've got.