Item Corrections

Please discuss the database in this forum.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Item Corrections

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Ahh, I see now. Thanks!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Just added a couple new items out of boredom (and avoiding studying for a test) tonight. I added the Tartan scarf but I'm not 100% certain on the original price, can't remember if it was $40 or $60, I think there are only 60 made which might be where I'm getting that number from.

Also on the triple inchophone I added I couldn't find the exact original price, some places said $120 and others said $150. So if someone knows for sure please update it.

As for the descriptions, I just took them from the WS Archives page.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Approved
Thanks for adding them
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Also just added the Black version of the elephant slip mat. I originally just added it as another picture to the red version, but then saw the 'add version/edition' button at the bottom right and did it that way as well. I guess I'll let a mod decide which to keep.

oh, and same issue others have had with entering past sales of items, I entered in ones I had found on popsike and it came up saying that I sold them. and while I wish I had all that $$$ generated from the sales of 4 3" Denial Twists that I posted, I did not sell them.

I tried adding an ebay auction for the new karen single and that didn't work out as expected either, if someone wants to delete that, feel free.

Sorry to make you have to go and fix all that I did.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

No problem, I'd rather fix things then have to do it all myself :) If you want to enter stuff from popsike feel free to do so and then just send me a message and I'll change it over to ebay.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Cool. I'll try to do that some when I get bored at work at night. At least when I'm not doing schoolwork, which may be all I'm doing this week. I was going to enter in the 3D viewers but couldn't find a good picture of them online.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Thanks to everyone who has been submitig new items and contributed in the price archives.

I started adding Posters.
Took them by year and started from this
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/sea ... 500&page=2

Takes longer to add posters I think cause they have more fields to fill
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I started getting bored and adding stuff yesterday. I just looked over at my display of stuff and took a bunch of stuff down to take pictures. Still have some more stuff to add today.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Added a couple more things recently. I did not know the original price of the Lord, Send Me an Angel Pacific Rim edition so I left it at $0. If someone knows the price, feel free to fix it.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

bump to see if anyone could go approve the last couple things I added.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

orangeshoeskid wrote:bump to see if anyone could go approve the last couple things I added.
done!
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

muchos gracias!