Kids leaving fake feedback

rival
Little Ghost

Re: Kids leaving fake feedback

Post by rival »

While I do frequent the this board quite a bit, I have no clue whats going on here...

Is this about the kid who got his picture taken with Danger Mouse while he was buying perogies or something?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

rival wrote:While I do frequent the this board quite a bit, I have no clue whats going on here...

Is this about the kid who got his picture taken with Danger Mouse while he was buying perogies or something?
Yes.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

elduderino wrote:the unfortunate part is they'll be back. and just as bad as ever. they've apologized in the past a number of times and then just revert back to their usual shenanigans.
Don't be a debbie downer - especially on a day like today! If they don't learn from a time out then they will most likely not be allowed to stick around again.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
elduderino wrote:the unfortunate part is they'll be back. and just as bad as ever. they've apologized in the past a number of times and then just revert back to their usual shenanigans.
Don't be a debbie downer - especially on a day like today! If they don't learn from a time out then they will most likely not be allowed to stick around again.
hey, i posted this before finding out how awesome i am and won a spot at the listening party so stop yelling at me - YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
he is everything i hate...
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

This last day with two of them gone has just been awesome
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

love_islander wrote:This last day with two of them gone has just been awesome
Agreed.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mvickers03
Little Ghost

Post by mvickers03 »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
Haha only read this, Debbie Downer haha, I'm sure I wrote that somewhere once :lol:
I'm bored, I'm the chairman of the board.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I noticed Pr0pan8 had feedback then it went away? Another case of incorrect feedback for new people?
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Stl_ben wrote:I noticed Pr0pan8 had feedback then it went away? Another case of incorrect feedback for new people?
That's a quick observation right there. As it were, the feedback between Pr0pan8 and another member was not appropriate, so it was deleted. Warnings issued.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

7th_son wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:I noticed Pr0pan8 had feedback then it went away? Another case of incorrect feedback for new people?
That's a quick observation right there. As it were, the feedback between Pr0pan8 and another member was not appropriate, so it was deleted. Warnings issued.
Thanks...