Grimtale
Little People

Re: New upgrades at White Swirl

Post by Grimtale »

PugFaceRex wrote:
Grimtale wrote:
love_islander wrote:
Fight, fight, fight!
I'm color blind when it comes to green/red...
or was that snowblind... let me go ask ozzy...
Grim
go ask Ace Frehley.
Hey I know him too...
I am everything you hate...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

this feedback system is ace, its really nice to see how much this place has evolved over the past year.... thank god i got an PM on the LR from ian i believe a year ago, never looked back since.... between the new skins, and the feedback system....and the never ending talk about double downs from old grumpy men, (kev i'm looking at you ;) )

honestly the best support group for collectors out there..... haha...

now to go through all my PM's and leave feedback with everyone that i've made a deal with/sold to....

is there a way to request feedback? or is this mainly going on an honor system -- namely hoping that someone you've dealt with leaves feedback? because it'd be nice to objectively establish myself as a reliable dealer after all the deals i've made...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Grimtale wrote:In that case, I did it wrong. :lol:
Please fix runofthemill's feedback I left him. I fooked up...
Grim[/quote]
[/quote]

I need Grim's neutral changed to a positive. Any way the default can be positive instead of neautral???
thanks
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

yup
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Me like new feature I left lots tonight will resume with more great folks in the morning. Everyone on here is great I just need more time.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Supercalafragalisticexpialodocious. Thanks Ian!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I'd almost say remove the neutral option, it means nothing. Either someone walked away happy or not...
When I read a neutral selection, my mind goes straight to this was a negative deal but for whatever political or intimidation reason, they were afraid to leave a negative, otherwise they would have put positive.
So neutral and negative are one in the same to me. Just my $.02 worth. The devil is in the details of the comments in my opinion...
Grim
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Grimtale wrote:I'd almost say remove the neutral option, it means nothing. Either someone walked away happy or not...
When I read a neutral selection, my mind goes straight to this was a negative deal but for whatever political or intimidation reason, they were afraid to leave a negative, otherwise they would have put positive.
So neutral and negative are one in the same to me. Just my $.02 worth. The devil is in the details of the comments in my opinion...
Grim
I admit I intimidated Kev into the neutral for me - I'd double-down his arse (ass) if he dared leave a negative
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Sorry Luke that was supposed to be positive.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I posted a 2nd feedback for higherlimits using the same option as the first time (trade) and the total of positive feedback increased.
I was wondering if posting feedback to the same person would increase his total or not, and it did
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
coltrane
Little Cream Soda

Post by coltrane »

Lovin the feedback, great job!!!
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:Sorry Luke that was supposed to be positive.
Fixed.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

trickster wrote:I posted a 2nd feedback for higherlimits using the same option as the first time (trade) and the total of positive feedback increased.
I was wondering if posting feedback to the same person would increase his total or not, and it did

That can be changed. I think that if you can only leave feedback once then everyone will be limited to around 30 feedback.. the total number isn't all that important, it's more where the feedback came from which most people will be looking at. If someone has 50 positive feedback from people that no one else knows then it's not going to mean anything...
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

higherlimits wrote:
trickster wrote:I posted a 2nd feedback for higherlimits using the same option as the first time (trade) and the total of positive feedback increased.

That can be changed. I think that if you can only leave feedback once then everyone will be limited to around 30 feedback.. the total number isn't all that important, it's more where the feedback came from which most people will be looking at. If someone has 50 positive feedback from people that no one else knows then it's not going to mean anything...
I think I prefer the feedback to raise accordingly to users sales (like it is doing now)
I tested it having in mind the system eBay' used to have but I like the fact that our is not like that
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Maybe it's just me....
But in the last day, now when I post a message or reply, it takes me back to the forum I'm in instead of the thread and displaying what I just entered. Driving me nuts...
If it's not something you guys did while playing around, let me know and I'll start working on my PC.
Grim