Rob Jones Interview Part Two

Our Second Interview with Rob Jones
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Rob Jones Interview Part Two

Post by kevron6 »

White Swirl is happy to announce that Rob Jones has agreed to do a second interview. We would like to thank Rob for taking time out to do a second interview for the members. This is your chance to ask the question you forgot to ask last time he graced us with an interview. We will take questions until next Thursday at midnight CST. As usual you will not be able to see the questions submitted and we will have Rob choose his favorite question. The winner will receive a prize package to be determined.

In case you have not been paying attention Rob will begin selling Dead Weather sets on his website September 15th. For all the details of the sale please visit http://www.animalrummy.com

As most of you already know Rob runs Animal Rummy design studio out of his house in Austin, TX and is the primary artist for The White Stripes, The Raconteurs as well as The Dead Weather. His design work includes gig posters, album artwork, and artwork for various other band ephemera. Rob has worked with various other bands during his career but is widely known for his design work for Jack White's bands.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
hawke000

Re: Rob Jones Interview Part Two

Post by hawke000 »

Fuckin' A!
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Fucking A is not a question!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Questions have been submitted they ranged from great to ridiculous but I submitted them all. I will post them up as soon as Rob has time to answer them. Thanks to all for your participation.