The Capones - Third Album, Headlights!!

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Re: The Capones

Post by Obliquitous »

Forgot say Ara's "Mint Ice Cream" note on the poster pic did influence some design decisions on my end. :)
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Just a note too - but we have a pretty big announcement to make soon (~2 weeks or so)! So stay tuned!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Cool. Looking forward to this I think
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

Having listened to a few tracks from the links I think The Capones are really good, well done Darren and Co.
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Post by Obliquitous »

Here's all the posters I put together last year for the band. You can see how they slowly developed into that lovely green and black. Editions run VERY limited and are signed/numbered. The 2 Bo's posters were made to match.

Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Awesome posters.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Obliquitous wrote:Here's all the posters I put together last year for the band. You can see how they slowly developed into that lovely green and black. Editions run VERY limited and are signed/numbered. The 2 Bo's posters were made to match.

We have a small handful of the top left (our first show) and the bottom right left if anyone is interested in buying one. Shoot me a PM! They are signed / numbered (and they will not be reprinted) on standard semi gloss poster paper.

Cheers!
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

chrono_1980 wrote:
Obliquitous wrote:Here's all the posters I put together last year for the band. You can see how they slowly developed into that lovely green and black. Editions run VERY limited and are signed/numbered. The 2 Bo's posters were made to match.

We have a small handful of the top left (our first show) and the bottom right left if anyone is interested in buying one. Shoot me a PM! They are signed / numbered (and they will not be reprinted) on standard semi gloss poster paper.

Cheers!
Awesome! I think I need one.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

So we have 3 of the bottom right poster left (the left side Cupid, numbered out of 24) & 4 of the top left (numbered out of 21).
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Obliquitous wrote:Forgot say Ara's "Mint Ice Cream" note on the poster pic did influence some design decisions on my end. :)
Thanks for the nod, haha. You know my feelings on BR-MCC so yeah, there's a lot I dig about those posters. Great work!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

This Friday, a special Valentine's release for our friends on the swirl & facebook!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Reminder to check in around noon tomorrow!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

This is exciting for us - so here's the official announcement of our new album - Troubled me. Valentine's day just seemed appropriate!

So we have 2 versions available for sale. First: The Bust Edition variant limited to 15 (only 5 being sold today). Includes a super detailed, numbered Al Capone bust, hand made by the talented Mr. Nick Gagnon & a matching numbered cd of Troubled Me.

We also have a small number of cd's available (about 30) for those who don't manage to snag a bust edition!

Pricing: $60 plus shipping for the variants & $12 for the cds.

Shipping: actual shipping will be charged - looks like $9 for the bust editions & $5 for the cds (in North America?). Overseas add about $5.

Okay - we aren't sure the best way to do this, so we'll try it this way. So, to give you all some time to strategize, here's how this will work! At 12:00 noon moutain time (about 3.5 hours from now) - shoot us a message on facebook or whiteswirl. State clearly if you would like a bust edition and / or a cd & we will message you back with payment instructions. The first 5 messages we get after noon (any we get before noon will be discarded) will get one. Good luck everyone & rock on!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

A little challenge for fun... If we hit 200 facebook likes today we'll give away 3 regular cds randomly to who ever orders one! So share our page and get us some new likes! Cheers - from The Capones!
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

chrono_1980 wrote:A little challenge for fun... If we hit 200 facebook likes today we'll give away 3 regular cds randomly to who ever orders one! So share our page and get us some new likes! Cheers - from The Capones!
Just one more to go!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org