The Capones - Third Album, Headlights!!

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Re: The Capones - Grim Vinyl / Poster Bundle $40!

Post by woodisgood »

Any chance there's a variant hiding in that 45 box of regulars . . . ?
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Post by Obliquitous »

Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

woodisgood wrote:Any chance there's a variant hiding in that 45 box of regulars . . . ?
Hadn't thought of that really. For now I'll say they're the regular green edition. Interesting idea... A lotto maybe (the only spare I have, I had to buy on the secondary market). I'll see what sort of interest this drums up...
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

chrono_1980 wrote:
woodisgood wrote:Any chance there's a variant hiding in that 45 box of regulars . . . ?
Hadn't thought of that really. For now I'll say they're the regular green edition. Interesting idea... A lotto maybe (the only spare I have, I had to buy on the secondary market). I'll see what sort of interest this drums up...
I need this variant too. one of the last I need to complete my grim collection.

make it happen!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

The Capones - Grim Vinyl / Poster Bundle $40! Variant lotto!

Post by chrono_1980 »

chrono_1980 wrote:We have a small handful of The Capones - Old Tree 45's (Grimtale Records 004) and Nick Gagnon silkscreens (image above in previous post) available for sale. We're selling them as a bundle for $40 plus shipping - so please shoot us a message on Facebook if you're interested (or shoot me a PM)!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Capo ... 4822064530
Bump - and okay, if we sell 12 more, I'll lotto off my one spare variant in one of the shipments!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

The Capones - Second Album, Drop the Crown!!

Post by chrono_1980 »

All right! The moment we've all been waiting for! The Capones second album, Drop the Crown, is complete & mastered, and we're pretty darn happy with how it turned out! So we've teamed up with our good friend Nick Gagnon and his new label Fonoflo Records to get this album in your hands. Starting next Tuesday (March 10th, 2015), Fonoflo is hosting a Kick Starter campaign to help us release this record on vinyl. There will be some pretty cool pledge packages, but we'll leave that info for Tuesday (to keep y'all guessing). Needless to say, we will need the help and generosity of you all, our fans, to make this project a success.

To say thanks to all our fans, we've uploaded the title track, free for download, to our reverberation page:

http://www.reverbnation.com/thecaponesreddeer

So please check it out, enjoy, and stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign going live on March 10th!! Rock on everyone!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: The Capones - Second Album, Drop the Crown!!

Post by arewhyehen »

Best of luck! Looking forward to seeing what's in store
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

arewhyehen wrote:Best of luck! Looking forward to seeing what's in store
Thanks Ryan - I hope y'all like it...
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

All right - we're live! This is the official launch of The Capones & Fonoflo Record's kickstarter campaign to get our second album released on vinyl & cd! Please check out the link below to make a pledge & see the reward levels. Rewards range from a kickstarter exclusive 'Mud on her Gown' vinyl variant of the album to test pressings, to a signed drum skin & shirts!! Some great stuff with art by Nick Gagnon!!

Also, some cool prizes (including a test pressing) will be drawn for those who pledge & share this post or Fonoflo's post on Facebook or Twitter! Thanks in advance for the awesome support & can't wait to get this vinyl in your hands!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... n-on-vinyl

https://www.facebook.com/thecaponesreddeer
uraschmoe
Little Bird

Post by uraschmoe »

Got mine, good luck with the campaign!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

uraschmoe wrote:Got mine, good luck with the campaign!
Thanks!!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

chrono_1980 wrote:All right - we're live! This is the official launch of The Capones & Fonoflo Record's kickstarter campaign to get our second album released on vinyl & cd! Please check out the link below to make a pledge & see the reward levels. Rewards range from a kickstarter exclusive 'Mud on her Gown' vinyl variant of the album to test pressings, to a signed drum skin & shirts!! Some great stuff with art by Nick Gagnon!!

Also, some cool prizes (including a test pressing) will be drawn for those who pledge & share this post or Fonoflo's post on Facebook or Twitter! Thanks in advance for the awesome support & can't wait to get this vinyl in your hands!!

https://www.facebook.com/thecaponesreddeer
We're up to $1025 / $5000 raised so far - so thanks to everyone that's pedged so far! Thanks in advance to everyone else that helps us meet this goal & gets our second album, Drop the Crown, released on vinyl!

Cheers!!
uraschmoe
Little Bird

Post by uraschmoe »

This needs a weekend bump! Come on everyone go pledge!
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

We're up to just under $1500 pledged out of the $5000 needed to fund the project! Thanks so much to everyone who has pledged so far! 3 weeks to go - so if you can help us out with this project, here's the link:

chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

1 week left to go! We're up to over $4000 raised and need less than $1000 more in pledges to fully fund the release of our second album, Drop the Crown, on vinyl! So please pledge if you haven't already, if you wanna see some Capones vinyl!! Thanks so much to everyone who has pledged so far - we're seriously amazed at the generous support to this point!!!