Diarrhea Planet

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: Diarrhea Planet

Post by PugFaceRex »

teakay wrote:They played a cool set at the record store. They always sound good for having so much going on.

Cigarettes
My Dubs
Raft Nasty
Babyhead
Ugliest Son

A couple others I think.

Bought a Diarrhive t-shirt.
fixed.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

I recently got to open for Diarrhea Planet a second time in Indianapolis. As always, it was amazing and allowed me to sweat my face off a buddy bounce to Diarrhea goodness far into the night. They are seriously blowing up. Someone captured a picture of my band Brother O' Brother that I had to share. It was an epic night and Diarrhea Planet even took one of our shirts, gave me some tips on how to get into Nashville, and greeted me with hugs from remembering playing with us before. Awesome night, awesome dudes, awesome band. Long live DP! :)

mordecaibrown
Little Cream Soda

Post by mordecaibrown »

March 7th exit/in Nashville. Anyone going?
Thinking is the best way to travel. - The Moody Blues
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

csbanta wrote:I recently got to open for Diarrhea Planet a second time in Indianapolis. As always, it was amazing and allowed me to sweat my face off a buddy bounce to Diarrhea goodness far into the night. They are seriously blowing up. Someone captured a picture of my band Brother O' Brother that I had to share. It was an epic night and Diarrhea Planet even took one of our shirts, gave me some tips on how to get into Nashville, and greeted me with hugs from remembering playing with us before. Awesome night, awesome dudes, awesome band. Long live DP! :)

this would make a good 7' cover..
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

achouza wrote:
csbanta wrote:I recently got to open for Diarrhea Planet a second time in Indianapolis. As always, it was amazing and allowed me to sweat my face off a buddy bounce to Diarrhea goodness far into the night. They are seriously blowing up. Someone captured a picture of my band Brother O' Brother that I had to share. It was an epic night and Diarrhea Planet even took one of our shirts, gave me some tips on how to get into Nashville, and greeted me with hugs from remembering playing with us before. Awesome night, awesome dudes, awesome band. Long live DP! :)

We are pondering putting out a 7" run of a 100 splatter and i agree this would look quite tasty. Trying to gauge interest in making a 7". If its their i think we will make one soon. :)
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Yes...do a split with do from this show.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
The Milkman
Little Cream Soda

Post by The Milkman »

mordecaibrown wrote:March 7th exit/in Nashville. Anyone going?
I'll probably be there.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

ISO: Jack White/Loretta Lynn Nashville Hatch Show Print Poster. 1/28
mordecaibrown
Little Cream Soda

Post by mordecaibrown »

The Milkman wrote:
mordecaibrown wrote:March 7th exit/in Nashville. Anyone going?
I'll probably be there.
Me 2.
Thinking is the best way to travel. - The Moody Blues
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

csbanta wrote:
achouza wrote:

We are pondering putting out a 7" run of a 100 splatter and i agree this would look quite tasty. Trying to gauge interest in making a 7". If its their i think we will make one soon. :)
i would buy a few copies ;)
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Looks like there is changes to the band....anyone know who the new drummer is?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Stl_ben wrote:Looks like there is changes to the band....anyone know who the new drummer is?
possibly this sperm whale?
http://www.vice.com/read/a-whale-blaste ... e=vicefbus
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

Stl_ben wrote:Looks like there is changes to the band....anyone know who the new drummer is?
where did u see this sir?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

csbanta wrote:
The bands Facebook no longer lists Casey as a member and Casey's soundcloud page say ex-DP member...
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Stl_ben wrote:
csbanta wrote:
The bands Facebook no longer lists Casey as a member and Casey's soundcloud page say ex-DP member...
That sucks, Casey was cool. He's doing solo stuff now according to the latest week end roundup from ic. It's called slanted
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

bkramer10 wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
csbanta wrote:
That sucks, Casey was cool. He's doing solo stuff now according to the latest week end roundup from ic. It's called slanted
Yep that's where I released he wasn't in DP now. The new slanted track is on his soundcloud. Would highly recommend most of his bands: Slanted, King Bitch, and Study Hall....not to mention I believe helped write songs for the new Jeff album.