Nine Inch Nails

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
icdvet
Little Ghost

Re: Nine Inch Nails

Post by icdvet »

Beware - you will never get this out of your head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhvXST1Rc3g
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

icdvet wrote:Beware - you will never get this out of your head:

Thought this was done horribly..ha
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

arewhyehen wrote:

Agreed. I had read a lot of hype about it before I finally had a chance ot listen to it. it's really poorly done to be honest. The concept is there but the editing/mixing is crap. Also a lot of missed opportunities for some spots to use better samples.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rival wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

Agreed. I had read a lot of hype about it before I finally had a chance ot listen to it. it's really poorly done to be honest. The concept is there but the editing/mixing is crap. Also a lot of missed opportunities for some spots to use better samples.
Yeah. I gave it a few listens. First few times I didn't care enough to listen to the full thing. Finally gave it a chance and listened to the full thing a few times but it's not for me.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

I guess y'all ain't Tay-Tay fans.
I was really just impressed with the Dark Side/Oz-like synchronicity between the timings
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

I'm a T-Swift fan and that is one of my favorite NIN songs, but it didn't work for me. Much prefer the Call Me Maybe/Head Like A Hole from a few years ago.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Yeah, you won't see me admit this often, but I don't mind T-Swift. It's just the mash that was terribly done.
mbowers
Little Cream Soda

Post by mbowers »

New NIN for pre-order today and reissues as well including the Fragile, The Downward Spiral and Broken. The Fragile and Deviations have me super excited. I can't even contain myself.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

mbowers wrote:New NIN for pre-order today and reissues as well including the Fragile, The Downward Spiral and Broken. The Fragile and Deviations have me super excited. I can't even contain myself.
I've already got all their albums on vinyl, but I pulled the trigger on the new album and the fragile remixes, which was very pricey. I LOVE that Trent gives us HD files with our purchase. WAV or FLAC...none of that MP3 bullshit. All artists should board that train.

But yeah....just spent way more money on myself today than expected. Thanks for the heads up
mbowers
Little Cream Soda

Post by mbowers »

arewhyehen wrote:
mbowers wrote:New NIN for pre-order today and reissues as well including the Fragile, The Downward Spiral and Broken. The Fragile and Deviations have me super excited. I can't even contain myself.
I've already got all their albums on vinyl, but I pulled the trigger on the new album and the fragile remixes, which was very pricey. I LOVE that Trent gives us HD files with our purchase. WAV or FLAC...none of that MP3 bullshit. All artists should board that train.

But yeah....just spent way more money on myself today than expected. Thanks for the heads up
I think it's really interesting that the artwork looks like Still. I'm really curious to see how it may relate. And yeah, I just bought it all because missing out on the Fragile is one of my greatest regrets.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

mbowers wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

I think it's really interesting that the artwork looks like Still. I'm really curious to see how it may relate. And yeah, I just bought it all because missing out on the Fragile is one of my greatest regrets.
Yeah, I am really interested to hear as well.

Fragile was the only one I bought used because it was such a pricey album. Think I paid $140 but it was in great condition.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Our first taste of the new NIN..