White Fence

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

Re: White Fence

Post by NutritionalSprite »

Cool story about the Plate!! You stole the man's fine china ...haha... I grabbed the set list from the Drinks show, but it was written on receipt paper from the bar....so he couldn't eat off of it.

Yeah... really wish there was more White Fence merch out there... so I could do further damage to my bank account. There was nothing at the Drinks show either. Must've sold everything on the European tour. Wasn't aware of the mini-poster... Have to add that to my want list.

There's a Live in LA tape for sale on Discogs... but they are asking 89.00 for it or something. eeek.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

W-X record up now on Castle Face.. limited white vinyl.
houses are full of things that gather dust
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

Ordered one. Thank you kindly for the heads up.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Got my W-X today! Sleeve is real nice though the records fit pretty snug inside. Download code also isn't live yet (d'oh!)
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

My WX is due to arrive today. Can't wait to sit down with it and go in. It always takes more time to get the snug records into their jackets properly. :crazy:
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

Does anyone have any White Fence news tom share? What's Tim working on next? Any rumors? The last thing I heard was his cover of David Bowie's "She's Got Medals" R.I.P - D.B. Long Live T.P. :-)
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

NutritionalSprite wrote:Does anyone have any White Fence news tom share? What's Tim working on next? Any rumors? The last thing I heard was his cover of David Bowie's "She's Got Medals" R.I.P - D.B. Long Live T.P. :-)
He was working on a poetry & art book for a while (see his instagram post & feeling physical press) but I thought it'd be out by now. Can't find any recent mentions of it besides instagram posts that appear to tease such a project but don't explicitly mention it.

Hopefully he's busy working on the next White Fence record that will come out soon w/ that book!
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

That would be cool if the book is released w/ the record. I picked up a copy of his self published book "You Don't Have Your Eyes Yet" (2010) It's a poetry book with some sketches.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

NutritionalSprite wrote:That would be cool if the book is released w/ the record. I picked up a copy of his self published book "You Don't Have Your Eyes Yet" (2010) It's a poetry book with some sketches.
where did you find that? i've been searching
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Looks like Charlie (Ty Segall Band / Fuzz) has been drumming at the recent EU shows and Sean Paul Presley is back on second guitar. Would be sweet to see this lineup on tour, there's been a lack of White Fence activity stateside for too long.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

New LP as Tim Presley THE WINK

http://www.dragcity.com/artists/tim-presley

1 full song up on Drag City. Cate Le Bon produced, wonder if this project will get the live treatment.
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

NutritionalSprite wrote:Just read the news! :clap:
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/tim-presle ... nt-stories
seems like we may actually see this live, one of the write ups said something about dates not being announced yet (assuming that means they're forthcoming). This is sounding like a nice meld of WF, W-X & the studio quality of Drinks. ALSO I bet the book on Feeling Physical Press coincides with this record. Stoked. 8-)
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

hey Melon....Yeah Man! Me too. Seeing White Fence @ The Desert daze festival in CA in October. Flying all the way across the country from CT for that. Line-up is pretty solid. Did you ever get your hands on "You Don't have Your Eyes Yet" ?
NutritionalSprite
Little Bird

Here's my collection of White Fence / Tim Presley stuff. (left out some items like The Strange Boys...The Fall ..Snakefinger etc)
Would love to find a copy of Live in San Francisco Test Pressing w/ hand drawn cover. I think there are only 5 out there. Setlist is from DRINKS show @Baby's Alright in Brooklyn NY
Shirt was signed by T.P. and Nick Murray ("Nicky Murder Sticks") White Fence action figure was a custom job made by my brother.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.