Marilyn Manson

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
curseofhalos

Re: Marilyn Manson

Post by curseofhalos »

Oh man! So sad I missed out on this. Guess I'll just have to continue to spin my picture disc. :(
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

It hasn't sold out yet from Hottopic.com . It was accidently posted early and then pulled down. Watch for it going back up in a few days.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

^ we'll that's great to hear. Now I just need to find someone with a US PayPal account to help me out. I have a US shipping address but I guess that's not good enough for hot topic. :| Fingers crossed I don't miss out on the next release.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

rival wrote:That's horseshit. It wouldn't let me buy it cause I didn't have a us PayPal account.

Hopefully someone here would still be kind enough to pick one up for me if they're heading into a Hot Topic for themselves.
I don't mind picking up an extra for you, if no one else does
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

hxcoliver wrote:
rival wrote:That's horseshit. It wouldn't let me buy it cause I didn't have a us PayPal account.

Hopefully someone here would still be kind enough to pick one up for me if they're heading into a Hot Topic for themselves.
I would greatly appreciate it. Right now I don't have any US help with this. I find it odd though that the actual Paypal account has to be American. I've never heard of that before.

If I find out about the re-sale before you, I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks or the offer.
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

rival wrote:
hxcoliver wrote:

I would greatly appreciate it. Right now I don't have any US help with this. I find it odd though that the actual Paypal account has to be American. I've never heard of that before.

If I find out about the re-sale before you, I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks or the offer.
Yeah that is really strange.

I'll keep an eye out for it. I try to help whenever I can
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

It's back up.

And huge thanks to hxcoliver for helping out this grateful Canadian. Much appreciated.
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Post by cheeseprocedure »

It sounds like all the orders are being shipped out too... Just ordered 2 copies even though my last order is still pending even though it was cancelled.

@Rival... if something happens and hx cant hook you up let me know and I will try to help out.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

cheeseprocedure wrote:It sounds like all the orders are being shipped out too... Just ordered 2 copies even though my last order is still pending even though it was cancelled.

@Rival... if something happens and hx cant hook you up let me know and I will try to help out.
As long as my order is accepted and processed I should be good to go. Thanks though.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

damn, thought I'd missed this, glad it's still up, anyone overseas still need someone to pick one up for them, cost+shipping?
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

jrfhoutx wrote:damn, thought I'd missed this, glad it's still up, anyone overseas still need someone to pick one up for them, cost+shipping?
Looks as though international orders are accepted as log as its with a credit card and not Paypal. The shipping is absurd though. I think it was like $6 within the states and $28 internationally (priority FedEx was the only option).
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

rival wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:damn, thought I'd missed this, glad it's still up, anyone overseas still need someone to pick one up for them, cost+shipping?
Looks as though international orders are accepted as log as its with a credit card and not Paypal. The shipping is absurd though. I think it was like $6 within the states and $28 internationally (priority FedEx was the only option).
yeah but in the states, orders over $30 ship free, so adding a second copy would put it into free shipping...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

^ Yeah, I meant international is absurd. US is totally reasonable. Especially if you're doing the free shipping and then send the second copy along to someone else using standard shipping.
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

just got home from the show.. and boy was it awesome!!! soooooo much fucking fun. everything I imagined a Manson show to be, lots of stage theatrics and costumes and such. it was awesome. I loved that the set didn't consist of mainly stuff from his recent albums. all of the songs spanned all the albums. excellent set list, from what I can remember right now he played Dope Show, love song, beautiful people, personal jesus, slow motion, coma white, irresponsible hate anthme, mobscene, disposable teens, rock is dead, and others. my friend that I was with and I were ssooooo close to getting the bible he ripped up and threw into the crowd. we had it in our hands but some big beefy dude grabbed a hold of it as well. we all kind of wrestled for it for a while with my friend literally hanging from his arms, in the end he kept it, but was cool enough to share it with the rest of us and tore out some pages and passed them around. haha I never ever thought I would fight for a bible. ridiculous.
was a great show, i'm so glad I finally got to see him live, definitely worth it and it was the last night of the tour
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »