Marilyn Manson

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Re: Marilyn Manson

Post by cheeseprocedure »

hxcoliver wrote:just got home from the show.. and boy was it awesome!!! soooooo much fucking fun. everything I imagined a Manson show to be, lots of stage theatrics and costumes and such. it was awesome. I loved that the set didn't consist of mainly stuff from his recent albums. all of the songs spanned all the albums. excellent set list, from what I can remember right now he played Dope Show, love song, beautiful people, personal jesus, slow motion, coma white, irresponsible hate anthme, mobscene, disposable teens, rock is dead, and others. my friend that I was with and I were ssooooo close to getting the bible he ripped up and threw into the crowd. we had it in our hands but some big beefy dude grabbed a hold of it as well. we all kind of wrestled for it for a while with my friend literally hanging from his arms, in the end he kept it, but was cool enough to share it with the rest of us and tore out some pages and passed them around. haha I never ever thought I would fight for a bible. ridiculous.
was a great show, i'm so glad I finally got to see him live, definitely worth it and it was the last night of the tour

Good to hear you had a great show! I was really far away from the bible at my show... I have always wanted a part of one! Its really cool that the dude shared some pages. I had a similar situation with Aaron North's guitar at a NIN show... I have his output jack and a couple slivers of wood... We struggled for about 5 minutes so I suggested we just break it up between the 4 of us :D .
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

I got the tracking # today for my 2 copies :D .
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I still haven't received any confirmations. Not really digging hot topic's online merchant system as an international customer. Headaches.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

should get mine in the mail today, tracking number says they left the sorting facility at 0023 this morning... can't wait to throw this on my turntable...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Got my 2 copies today! Hot topic actually knows how to ship records... who woulda thought? They included a $15 of $30 purchase coupon too... not sure if it was cuz I ordered 2 or if everyone will be getting those. For some reason I was thinking these were going to be more clear red but I am happy it came as solid red!

Last edited by cheeseprocedure on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

i got mine in the mail today too! I like that it's solid red. although mine didn't come with a coupon. I only ordered 1
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

I was just looking through animated gif's from Lost Highway and came across this...

jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

mine showed in the mail the other day, looks great sounds good too, haven't listened to the whole thing yet cause my wife hates his stuff and I haven't had a conscious day off of work in a while...

though I did get one of those $15 coupons, and yeah I bought two copies...
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
thenewdeal
Little Cream Soda

Post by thenewdeal »

Anyone want a red anitchrist that couldn't get one? I got two, I was going to keep one sealed but the corner is a bit dinged. Nothing that would ruin the vinyl, but I should have opened that one and kept the other. Anyway, i was going to just return it unless someone wants it for cost? If there is interest, PM me - I'll only charge what I paid (tax and shipping).
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

wow these look really cool. I used to have one of those simply vinyl pressings and got rid of it a couple years ago. really pissed to see what there going for now.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

magi72009 wrote:wow these look really cool. I used to have one of those simply vinyl pressings and got rid of it a couple years ago. really pissed to see what there going for now.
yeah though with this recent release, the SV one took a nice dive in price...
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

soooooooooooooo my dumbass slept waaaay too long on this....seriously, i feel like a fuckin idiot because it's sold out now....

anyone have a spare they're willing to part with?

hhm....i'll hit up ebay in the meantime.....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
thenewdeal
Little Cream Soda

Post by thenewdeal »

candycaneboy03 wrote:soooooooooooooo my dumbass slept waaaay too long on this....seriously, i feel like a fuckin idiot because it's sold out now....

anyone have a spare they're willing to part with?

hhm....i'll hit up ebay in the meantime.....
Hey - check my post a few up. I have a spare... pm me if you want to work something out.
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Manson fans...limited edition of his new album

https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/ ... 80g-red-lp