Reignwolf

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Reignwolf

Post by Stl_ben »

Anybody else just got a request for additional shipping costs before they would ship the record?
LAME
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

Stl_ben wrote:Anybody else just got a request for additional shipping costs before they would ship the record?
LAME
I got 2 last night for 2 records they said they would ship together. Was charged 10 for one and 12 for the other at the time of purchase.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Yeah pretty lame. I thought shipping was already added when i bought it
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

bkramer10 wrote:Yeah pretty lame. I thought shipping was already added when i bought it
It was, and it was not necessarily cheap.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

And I assume if one was to speak of how long it has been they would be more than happy to just cancel rather than do the good customer service thing and just send it on. It has been at least a month since I paid what has now become my first installment.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

I've emailed them a few times asking what's up with these and can't get them to respond to me at all.

It's getting close to the 45 day window which I don't usually bother with, but with these idiots I'm gonna file a paypal claim if I don't hear back real soon.
cigarman44
Little Cream Soda

Post by cigarman44 »

shteev wrote:And I assume if one was to speak of how long it has been they would be more than happy to just cancel rather than do the good customer service thing and just send it on. It has been at least a month since I paid what has now become my first installment.
It was Jan 6th I believe. I paid the 5 and sent them an email about the second that I'm not paying.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I got charged too.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

pj101ca wrote:I've emailed them a few times asking what's up with these and can't get them to respond to me at all.

It's getting close to the 45 day window which I don't usually bother with, but with these idiots I'm gonna file a paypal claim if I don't hear back real soon.
I emailed them a couple weeks ago asking nicely if my order shipped or somehow fell through the cracks. They responded telling me i need to look at their facebook updates. I'm sorry, didn't know I was supposed to get my shipping notification from there. Just bad customer service
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

Stl_ben wrote:Anybody else just got a request for additional shipping costs before they would ship the record?
LAME
Same here - they also told me that I was supposed to wait for 6 to 8 weeks to get my order...

I replied telling them I was pretty pissed about the whole thing since the mistake was on 'em, asked for a compensation through goodies... still waiting for a reply.

Was confronted to a similar situation once but the label guy was kind enough to slip 2 7" (U got the look by JTB + a DZ Deathrays single!!) with my order...
avrate
Little Cream Soda

Post by avrate »

I fear the 7"s will take some time to arrive. The poster I ordered mid-december arrived today.
"Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old"
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

I already got my 7, it took a while but oh well. Im sure your didnt fall through the cracks, these guys are selling their first 7' and it was a big press (1000) so they are bound to be slow.
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
mordecaibrown
Little Cream Soda

Post by mordecaibrown »

Word on the street is that he will be playing Nashville in March.
Thinking is the best way to travel. - The Moody Blues
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

compensation through goodies?
i'd probably make a horrible customer service rep, because if you asked me for extra goodies, i'd sell your information to every middle eastern spam company on the interwebz.
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

Hamptonio wrote:compensation through goodies?
i'd probably make a horrible customer service rep, because if you asked me for extra goodies, i'd sell your information to every middle eastern spam company on the interwebz.
Hope they didn't have the same idea ! :D