Smashing Pumpkins

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Moller72
Little Ghost

Re: Smashing Pumpkins

Post by Moller72 »

rsimms3 wrote:This coming Sunday or last Sunday?
It was actually supposed to be yesterday but most stores put them out Sunday.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

curseofhalos wrote:Target exclusive 7"

"Beginning this Sunday in all Target stores in the US (I am guessing Canada too) will be a TARGET EXCLUSIVE Smashing Pumpkins 7″ (featuring Celestials b/w Inkless (some unreleased version)) with a t-shirt. Price is $19.99"

If you are having issues finding the item, call your local Target store and ask if they have the following product number: 012170217
If someone can pick one of these for me... :shock:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

HappyDad wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:Target exclusive 7"

"Beginning this Sunday in all Target stores in the US (I am guessing Canada too) will be a TARGET EXCLUSIVE Smashing Pumpkins 7″ (featuring Celestials b/w Inkless (some unreleased version)) with a t-shirt. Price is $19.99"

If you are having issues finding the item, call your local Target store and ask if they have the following product number: 012170217
If someone can pick one of these for me... :shock:
My local store near the office doesn't carry it, referred me to another regional store. I've got some feelers out.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Sent my wife to Target last night to check and they didn't have any.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

A friend just scored one for me with a L/XL shirt. Feel free to send me trade offers.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Pictures of the MCIS reissue. Couldn't get the vinyl to save larger though. Amazon.ca has them both for WAY cheaper than the US site FYI. I'll be trying to order mine from there when I get paid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

curseofhalos wrote:Pictures of the MCIS reissue. Couldn't get the vinyl to save larger though. Amazon.ca has them both for WAY cheaper than the US site FYI. I'll be trying to order mine from there when I get paid.
I think there price is messed up because 26 for the 4 vinyl and 130 for the cd.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Moller72 wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:Pictures of the MCIS reissue. Couldn't get the vinyl to save larger though. Amazon.ca has them both for WAY cheaper than the US site FYI. I'll be trying to order mine from there when I get paid.
I think there price is messed up because 26 for the 4 vinyl and 130 for the cd.
Thanks for noticing that! I bought one! In France both version are priced over 120€...

Usually when they mess up price, amazon ships the item nevertheless.Fingers crossed :mrgreen:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

I had a copy preordered a week ago or so and the price was 65ish. Yesterday when the price dropped to 26, so did the price on my invoice. So I'm thinking that the price is legit and will stick. Also, note that the price is now back up to 65 for those who are keeping score at home.

Side note, amazon.ca had the CD/DVD box for $110
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

mirrorboxer wrote:I had a copy preordered a week ago or so and the price was 65ish. Yesterday when the price dropped to 26, so did the price on my invoice. So I'm thinking that the price is legit and will stick. Also, note that the price is now back up to 65 for those who are keeping score at home.

Side note, amazon.ca had the CD/DVD box for $110

I didn't order it! Dammit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Got my copy ordered from Canada at the low price yesterday!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Stl_ben wrote:Got my copy ordered from Canada at the low price yesterday!
Rub it in jerk! :arrow: :lol:
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

Stl_ben wrote:Got my copy ordered from Canada at the low price yesterday!
Ditto this morning :mrgreen:
--> JUST HERE
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Post by greekfood101 »

Damn I can't believe I missed it and now it's changed back. By chance did anyone order 2?
abesupreme
Little Bird

Post by abesupreme »

I just picked up two of the target sets. Plz contact me with trade of
fers.