Mikal Cronin

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Hair
Little Acorn

Re: Mikal Cronin

Post by Hair »

I remember the one, super silly but I'll probably end up taking one home. Would be sweet if he had copies of the polyvinyl 7" but not going to keep my hopes up. The only record missing from my Mikal Cronin collection.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Aaaaah! Just won a test pressing of MCII as well as a signed Mikal poster, MCIII on all formats and a sweet Merge records tote. Select record stores had a scavenger hunt to celebrate the new LP and only 2 stores in LA participated. I was bummed because I was stuck at work at the time and Permanent announced a winner almost right away but funnily enough no one had hit up Origami Vinyl in the 4 or so hours since they posted it so I hopped in a cab (which took an agonizing 25 minutes through traffic) and somehow won.

I'll post a pic later on! Strange that it is for MCII, I wonder if Merge divided test pressings of the last two albums between stores?
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Hair wrote:Aaaaah! Just won a test pressing of MCII as well as a signed Mikal poster, MCIII on all formats and a sweet Merge records tote. Select record stores had a scavenger hunt to celebrate the new LP and only 2 stores in LA participated. I was bummed because I was stuck at work at the time and Permanent announced a winner almost right away but funnily enough no one had hit up Origami Vinyl in the 4 or so hours since they posted it so I hopped in a cab (which took an agonizing 25 minutes through traffic) and somehow won.

I'll post a pic later on! Strange that it is for MCII, I wonder if Merge divided test pressings of the last two albums between stores?

congrats! huge
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

houses are full of things that gather dust
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Newbury Comics preorder for MCII blue vinyl limited to 500

https://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_vi ... 3-2118513N
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

^ received a shipping notice this morning!