Re: D Watusi

Post by dcmak5 »

if anyone is looking to move a copy of NDR-003, I'm after one

or a tour sleeve of slave walls
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

also, this might be old news, but it looks like their cass single is now sold out
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

I wanna know what has delayed the regular pressing of their debut album . . . could it be they're signing to a "larger" label . . . ?
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

probably artwork issues
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

I doubt it, probably working out distribution. I can't see them abandoning Nashvilles Dead just yet
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dcmak5 wrote:also, this might be old news, but it looks like their cass single is now sold out
Was it ever sold on-line? Never saw it on the Cass site. If it was, I totally missed it.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rsimms3 wrote:
dcmak5 wrote:also, this might be old news, but it looks like their cass single is now sold out
Was it ever sold on-line? Never saw it on the Cass site. If it was, I totally missed it.
Yes it has been for awhile that is how I got mine.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Moller72 wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Oh, you mean Slave Walls? I thought there was a new one they had that was coming out through Cass. My bad.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rsimms3 wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Oh, you mean Slave Walls? I thought there was a new one they had that was coming out through Cass. My bad.
You are talking about there new album should be available soon from nashvilles dead they have a screen printed version out of 100? Now.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I thought someone bought a new 7" at one of their shows a couple months ago? I should read more, ask questions less.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

rsimms3 wrote:I thought someone bought a new 7" at one of their shows a couple months ago? I should read more, ask questions less.
yep, that's the second one the did on nashvilles dead
it's for the album
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dcmak5 wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:I thought someone bought a new 7" at one of their shows a couple months ago? I should read more, ask questions less.
yep, that's the second one the did on nashvilles dead
it's for the album
It just came to me, I'm thinking of the Ultra S/C on Cass release.
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

cass tends to let the bands sell stuff well before it ends up on their site
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

On Nashville's Dead:
It’s been a couple months since our 3rd Birthday party where we celebrated the release of a new single and some limited edition copies of the D. Watusi debut album Dark Party – but it looks like we’ll have actual copies available very soon. That’s the official artwork for the album up there. It’s taken us a while to get it together and we’d like to go ahead and apologize for that. Not to say that it’s entirely our fault – but what does it matter anyway? The album comes packaged in a Stoughton tip-on sleeve with insert on 150gram black vinyl. So even if you don’t like the way it sounds – it’s at least still pretty. The Watusi have a show coming up this next week at Exit/In with King Khan & BBQ Show and then one to end out the year over at Fort Houston. We’ll go ahead and say it’s safe to expect physical copies at that New Year’s show.
teakay
Little Acorn

Post by teakay »

Is there anywhere to find the album right now? All I've heard is what I've seen on youtube.