when you fought piranhas
and you fought the cold
there's nobody with you
and you're all alone
makers888
Little Acorn

Re: Detroit Cobras

Post by makers888 »

Um, if I lived within a reasonable distance, FUCK YEAH! But unfortunately I'm not anywhere close. Doesn't matter because I'll be seeing them a couple weeks prior :D
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: Detroit Cobras Re: Re-issues?

Post by elduderino »

Wow. nothing?

swirlie's is a graveyard...
he is everything i hate...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

They keep teasing us with that media mail option- It's there for some items, but not for others. I want to order these, but I'm gonna have to join the "damn, shipping is expensive" brigade. $11 shipping for a $32 bundle?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

Why would I need reissue's of albums I've had for the last 15 years? Well... Maybe because they're well worn out... And they had to tack on a spare track to justify it a little bit. I guess I'm sold. But will wait until they're on the shelves.
dunedin
Little Ghost

Post by dunedin »

Kali Durga wrote:They keep teasing us with that media mail option- It's there for some items, but not for others. I want to order these, but I'm gonna have to join the "damn, shipping is expensive" brigade. $11 shipping for a $32 bundle?
Vault discount works with the individual LPs and not with the bundle, and oddly that gave me lower shipping at $7.75 for the pair. I'm probably still going to wait for them to appear on Amazon.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

dunedin wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:They keep teasing us with that media mail option- It's there for some items, but not for others. I want to order these, but I'm gonna have to join the "damn, shipping is expensive" brigade. $11 shipping for a $32 bundle?
Vault discount works with the individual LPs and not with the bundle, and oddly that gave me lower shipping at $7.75 for the pair. I'm probably still going to wait for them to appear on Amazon.
Ah, I started to try it that way, too, but after putting the first album in my cart shipping was still something like $6.85. I'll try it again.

Edit: Yeah, I got $7.75 as the lowest shipping option, too. Normally I don't think twice about hitting that "place order" button, dunno why I'm having an issue with this.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."