Natural Child

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
gdm
Little Acorn

Re: Natural Child

Post by gdm »

greginchains wrote:Got shipping notification on the natural child 7"s today. Was notified through PayPal.
Shipping conformation for me as well. What the deal with the new album anyway? It's up for preorder on iTunes but no info on the vinyl release. Has anyone heard anything?
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

gdm wrote:
greginchains wrote:Got shipping notification on the natural child 7"s today. Was notified through PayPal.
Shipping conformation for me as well. What the deal with the new album anyway? It's up for preorder on iTunes but no info on the vinyl release. Has anyone heard anything?
it will be on burger and its coming within a month i was told
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

hsp88 wrote:
gdm wrote:
it will be on burger and its coming within a month i was told
Thanks Harry. I will check the site in a couple weeks.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Hope the sale/presale of this LP works better than the last...
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Stl_ben wrote:Hope the sale/presale of this LP works better than the last...
I missed it what happened?
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

gdm wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:Hope the sale/presale of this LP works better than the last...
I missed it what happened?
The pre-sale red vinyl were accidently sent with the band on tour. however, the label not only sent them to the wrong place but completely forgot to ship anything to about 60 people who had pre-ordered. About a month after the release they figured it out and pressed a special color for those of us who hadn't received anything yet. So if you were like me and stayed up late to buy it as soon as the pre-order started, you got it in the mail roughly 2 months after it was available in stores.
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

for the love of the game cassettes foe sale on the burger records online store. snagged me one as soons as I saw it
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Both singles and 2 packs of papers showed up today. A nifty CD was thrown in there, too. Sailor Jerry vol 4 which includes a Greenhornes song. Did everyone get this CD, or were there other ones added. Come on new troller, let's hear your wisdom on this.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

greginchains wrote:
Both singles and 2 packs of papers showed up today. A nifty CD was thrown in there, too. Sailor Jerry vol 4 which includes a Greenhornes song. Did everyone get this CD, or were there other ones added. Come on new troller, let's hear your wisdom on this.

The Greenhornes track that was released on TMR, right? If so, then I got that CD with my Turbo Fruits/Bad Cop splits, I think JDR is sending them out because Bad Cop is on the comp. Nice disc though, gets some decent play time in my car on my commute, and got me to finally listen to White Wires and Black Lips, both of which I'm now going to be picking up albums from...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

jrfhoutx wrote:
greginchains wrote:

The Greenhornes track that was released on TMR, right? If so, then I got that CD with my Turbo Fruits/Bad Cop splits, I think JDR is sending them out because Bad Cop is on the comp. Nice disc though, gets some decent play time in my car on my commute, and got me to finally listen to White Wires and Black Lips, both of which I'm now going to be picking up albums from...
Yes, it's on the four stars lp. Gonna play the disc on the way to work tomorrow.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

greginchains wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:
greginchains wrote:

Yes, it's on the four stars lp. Gonna play the disc on the way to work tomorrow.

Yeah, they probably got a bunch of them to promote Bad Cop, good disc though, I like it...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

I got my singles yesteday. Why does Jeffery Drag records ship in manilla envelopes? :x Maybe I will feel better about the crushed corners if I fill up one of the rolling papers.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

I got up my copy of Hard In Heaven today. Arrived in perfect condition when I opened it up to check for a download card or liner notes a little something fell out. I had to laugh. I wish I didn't know what it is but I do. :lol: I assume every copy came with it? These guys have no illusions about being role models..do they? :lol:
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

gdm wrote:I got up my copy of Hard In Heaven today. Arrived in perfect condition when I opened it up to check for a download card or liner notes a little something fell out. I had to laugh. I wish I didn't know what it is but I do. :lol: I assume every copy came with it? These guys have no illusions about being role models..do they? :lol:
It was in both my copies. I was with zack (the drummer) the first time he got busted by the cops for a minor in possession...that was a not so good night. So this drugs, alcohol and rock & roll is not new to them.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Stl_ben wrote:
gdm wrote:I got up my copy of Hard In Heaven today. Arrived in perfect condition when I opened it up to check for a download card or liner notes a little something fell out. I had to laugh. I wish I didn't know what it is but I do. :lol: I assume every copy came with it? These guys have no illusions about being role models..do they? :lol:
It was in both my copies. I was with zack (the drummer) the first time he got busted by the cops for a minor in possession...that was a not so good night. So this drugs, alcohol and rock & roll is not new to them.
Well it amused the hell out of me. I love these guys! I forgot that you mentioned that you went to high school with him.