Natural Child

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Re: Natural Child

Post by 2crazikids »

I'm stoked for this tour. I think these guys are a great live act. AND I get to see them open for Black Lips at Webster Hall??? Life is great!
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I would like a red one !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

Just saw the tour, should be sweet. I still can't believe that I haven't seen them for as many times as they come around my way.
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

No Canadian dates?? :x
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

Hans_ka wrote:
woodisgood wrote:Why is For the Love of the Game so hard to find on vinyl? ISO . . .
They are repressing it. And knowing Burger. The new black will look like the old black.
did burger or natural child announce they are repressing it?
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
Hans_ka
Little Acorn

Post by Hans_ka »

achouza wrote:
Hans_ka wrote:
woodisgood wrote:Why is For the Love of the Game so hard to find on vinyl? ISO . . .
They are repressing it. And knowing Burger. The new black will look like the old black.
did burger or natural child announce they are repressing it?
At the last reprinting of the Love Of The Game cassette. Burger mentioned they were having new pressing plates made up.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Oops, I sold my signed black copy for $25 a few months back. That person better write me a 'thank you' letter. hahaha. crazy prices!
Bane
Little Bird

Post by Bane »

I saw these guys at the ottobar this past summer and damn they can jam. I spoke the guitar player (I think his name is Seth) after the show and I asked him about the For the Love of the Game album and he said it's his ex girlfriends butt cheeks. I gotta say, that's how started listening to their material because of those cheeks.
The Raconteurs (Virgin Mobile Festival, 2006)
The Dead Weather (9:30 Club, 2009)
The Dead Weather (Rams Head Live, 2010)
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

Bane wrote:I saw these guys at the ottobar this past summer and damn they can jam. I spoke the guitar player (I think his name is Seth) after the show and I asked him about the For the Love of the Game album and he said it's his ex girlfriends butt cheeks. I gotta say, that's how started listening to their material because of those cheeks.
Finally some closure. That's been bugging me for a while
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Bane wrote:I saw these guys at the ottobar this past summer and damn they can jam. I spoke the guitar player (I think his name is Seth) after the show and I asked him about the For the Love of the Game album and he said it's his ex girlfriends butt cheeks. I gotta say, that's how started listening to their material because of those cheeks.
+1
machine0a
Little Bird

Post by machine0a »

I posted the same in the Burger Records thread, but the Natural Child Pre-order is up at Burger!
bentlysalterton
Little Bird

Post by bentlysalterton »

machine0a wrote:I posted the same in the Burger Records thread, but the Natural Child Pre-order is up at Burger!
anybody know the number pressed of the colored wax variant? i heard that the color will be "golden brown." my guess is /500, but maybe less cause it had already sold out by this morning.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

bentlysalterton wrote:
machine0a wrote:I posted the same in the Burger Records thread, but the Natural Child Pre-order is up at Burger!
anybody know the number pressed of the colored wax variant? i heard that the color will be "golden brown." my guess is /500, but maybe less cause it had already sold out by this morning.
bentlysalterton
Little Bird

Post by bentlysalterton »

Jettkoral wrote:
bentlysalterton wrote:
thank you!!
teakay
Little Acorn

Post by teakay »

Gone.