The Arcs

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: The Arcs

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Received shipping confirmation Tuesday and it's due to be delivered today! Most excited I've been about a release in a while. I may just have to pack up a turntable if it arrives before I head to the river...
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Received shipping confirmation Tuesday and it's due to be delivered today! Most excited I've been about a release in a while. I may just have to pack up a turntable if it arrives before I head to the river...
Mines sitting at my front door, just waiting for me to get home...
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

My friend just got his signed copy deliver to him at work. It's not signed by the entire band as I thought it would be. I'm guessing it's Dan's signature, but it's completely illegible.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

I'd imagine singing 500 albums would leave anyone's signirature a little sloppy. :lol:
It is a kind of a bummer that it's not the whole band, but I'm happy to have Dan's regardless.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

I could totally see how signing 500 albums could get tiresome. Pretty cool to just have the on signature, would have been even cooler to have the entire band sign it though. Either way, can't wait to spin it when I get home.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Mine came today, also surprised it's only signed by Dan. Oh well, he's the only guy I know anyways lol
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Epic show tonight in NYC! They played the whole record, a new song and some covers. The band was super tight and sounded great. Bonus score: original artwork from the Put A Flower In Your Pocket video signed by El Olms who drew this and all their cover art.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hsp88 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Whoa! That's an excellent score, Harry! Congratulations! I love Ohms artwork. Was actually disappointed that they deviated from his work on the album insert which stands out like a sore thumb from the rest of his packaging IMO. His Flower in your Pocket video is exceptional.

"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

hsp88 wrote:Epic show tonight in NYC! They played the whole record, a new song and some covers. The band was super tight and sounded great. Bonus score: original artwork from the Put A Flower In Your Pocket video signed by El Ohms who drew this and all their cover art.
That's cool !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Whoa! That's an excellent score, Harry! Congratulations! I love Ohms artwork. Was actually disappointed that they deviated from his work on the album insert which stands out like a sore thumb from the rest of his packaging IMO. His Flower in your Pocket video is exceptional.

yes its such a great video, i kinda like the poster but i agree its the only missing piece with the art. my piece is in the video @ the 2:57 mark :)
Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 11.05.18 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Right on. That's an awesome score. Wish I could have been there but circumstances didn't permit it. Might try and get tickets to the 9/26 show which would be amazing, but I'm not sure I can make it.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Dr.Zissou wrote:Right on. That's an awesome score. Wish I could have been there but circumstances didn't permit it. Might try and get tickets to the 9/26 show which would be amazing, but I'm not sure I can make it.

$45 before fees?
No thank you.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Anyone going to the NYC show? I'm interested in some merch if anyone could help me out. IE poster, tour specific merch.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I can't wait to see them at the Ryman in Nashville. Gonna be epic !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Post by sandman77 »

Alabama Woody wrote:I can't wait to see them at the Ryman in Nashville. Gonna be epic !
See you there!