Foo Fighters

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
cwja wrote:They're not going to announce more dates until the Wrigley show has been on sale for a while or sold out. They're trying to sell out tickets to a stadium and telling people you'll be right up the road before that doesn't help accomplish that goal.
They are announcing a show every week lately...This weekend they are playing DC.
But none of the upcoming shows will be right up the road from Wriggly, that one was last week!
Aren't these club shows though? I'm talking about the inevitable full scale tour.
What is SEEMS they may be doing, is playing a club show in the city of the episode airing on that night. Chicago last week and DC this week. I am assuming they may be announcing their show for that city on the full scale tour, after the episode has aired. If that makes sense...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Anyone trying for Wrigley presale tickets this morning?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:Anyone trying for Wrigley presale tickets this morning?
Completely forgot. I had a friend trying though..

How was it?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Not terrible but couldn't pull anything in the lower bowl. Not interested in GA field so I'll try again Monday.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:Not terrible but couldn't pull anything in the lower bowl. Not interested in GA field so I'll try again Monday.
I just talked to my buddy and apparently he was stuck in the waiting room the entire time and by the time he got in it was sold out.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Call the Cubs' box office when they go on sale. I know several PJ fans had great luck with this for their show. Their ticket site sucks. I was lucky and pulled a decent pair for that show. Most were shut out. Also, don't be afraid of all of the upper level seats. Sections 210-216 and 224-230 are actually pretty good. Better than the 100 level seats, which are underneath the upper deck. Sound is notoriously bad. Plus, there are those poles.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:Call the Cubs' box office when they go on sale. I know several PJ fans had great luck with this for their show. Their ticket site sucks. I was lucky and pulled a decent pair for that show. Most were shut out. Also, don't be afraid of all of the upper level seats. Sections 210-216 and 224-230 are actually pretty good. Better than the 100 level seats, which are underneath the upper deck. Sound is notoriously bad. Plus, there are those poles.

Thanks for the tip on the Cubs box office. I am hoping for GA not seats, but I will see if my buddy can call from work since its long distance and international.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Scored Section 131, Row 14 this morning.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:Scored Section 131, Row 14 this morning.
Nothing here again... :(
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Nashvillians..........If I didn't have a wedding on saturday...I would totally be there..

Jump on this!!

http://ryman.com/event/FooFighters
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

fuck it...I am trying for tickets...I will just drive all night to get back home. I should make it for the wedding..haha
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:Nashvillians..........If I didn't have a wedding on saturday...I would totally be there..

Jump on this!!

http://ryman.com/event/FooFighters
FF shows on Halloween are epic!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I'm in if I can get tickets....
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:I'm in if I can get tickets....
Yeah, if it is anything like the Chicago show sale, it won't be easy at all..
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

arewhyehen wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:I'm in if I can get tickets....
Yeah, if it is anything like the Chicago show sale, it won't be easy at all..
A lot more scalpers buying tickets to flip on that one...
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net