Foo Fighters

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Stl_ben »

grimeys is having a screening on Thursday with Dave in attendance...sign up fast!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anyone get lucky? I got the worst frigin codes to type out which I could barely read. Probably took 15 seconds just to type it out...

Nothing here... Not even a single..
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Just bought a second single ticket for the wife! WOOT WOOT, we won't be sitting together but we will be there!
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

Fuck
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

jesxsmith
Little Bird

Post by jesxsmith »

Nothing here. It was like it was immediately sold out, I have pretty good internet and was searching with 2 computers. I'm pretty bummed.
alteridiom
Little Acorn

Post by alteridiom »

Scored a ticket in row z on the main floor at about 1015. Scored a second ticket main floor row c at about 1030 :D and then got a third ticket for my brother balcony row m at about 1040. Really could have used one more for my brother's fiance but overall very excited to be there.
Looking for White Denim Black and Blue
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Two singles!
Floor-7 Row J
Floor-2 Row P
If anyone else has a single and wants to trade...please let me know. Would love to sit closer to my pregnant wife.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I have 2 from the contest I won. Tried for 50 minutes to get a third ticket. No luck. I was there at 10am and tried non stop for 50 minutes. 50 minutes. 50 minutes. :crazy:
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

People going crazy on Facebook, Twitter and even the local radio station. Lots of people missed out and they are not happy. :crazy:
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

alteridiom wrote:Scored a ticket in row z on the main floor at about 1015. Scored a second ticket main floor row c at about 1030 :D and then got a third ticket for my brother balcony row m at about 1040. Really could have used one more for my brother's fiance but overall very excited to be there.
Watch out. Ticketmaster is running addresses and taking tickets away from anyone who got more than two.

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

scoliosispony wrote:
alteridiom wrote:Scored a ticket in row z on the main floor at about 1015. Scored a second ticket main floor row c at about 1030 :D and then got a third ticket for my brother balcony row m at about 1040. Really could have used one more for my brother's fiance but overall very excited to be there.
Watch out. Ticketmaster is running addresses and taking tickets away from anyone who got more than two.
I assume he checked out with each persons info, as only the person on the ticket can enter..
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

arewhyehen wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
I assume he checked out with each persons info, as only the person on the ticket can enter..
Lady on the phone at Ryman said they are going by credit card billing addresses. So any one address with more than two tickets attached loses them all according to her. It's why I'm still refreshing.

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

scoliosispony wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
Lady on the phone at Ryman said they are going by credit card billing addresses. So any one address with more than two tickets attached loses them all according to her. It's why I'm still refreshing.
Yeah, that is what I meant, sorry. I know a bunch of people swapping CC info and billing addresses in order to get some for other people..haah
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

God this was a great show! I miss the old days when you could only get tickets by standing in line or calling the radio station. Anyone who goes Friday, if it's not epic then the FF are getting too old.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
alteridiom
Little Acorn

Post by alteridiom »

arewhyehen wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
scoliosispony wrote:
Yeah, that is what I meant, sorry. I know a bunch of people swapping CC info and billing addresses in order to get some for other people..haah
After I got the two for my wife and I then I logged in on my brother's account to try and get one for him. So yes. I am safe. Can't wait.
Looking for White Denim Black and Blue