Foo Fighters

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Foo Fighters

Post by Stl_ben »

Really wish they offered reasonable shipping. So basically is the flexi worth the $17 it will cost to have it shipped?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda

Post by Nicode70 »

I wish shipping was only 17$.
Cost me 75$ to ship the wooden box to France...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Nicode70 wrote:I wish shipping was only 17$.
Cost me 75$ to ship the wooden box to France...
$65 to ship the box set to Canada...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

FOO FIGHTERS
Sonic Highways World Tour

WRIGLEY FIELD
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Showtime: 5:30 p.m. CDT
Special guest to be announced

The Foo Fighters are headed to the Friendly Confines Saturday, August 29, 2015. Tickets go on sale Monday, October 27, at 10 a.m. CDT.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

arewhyehen wrote:FOO FIGHTERS

WRIGLEY FIELD

The Foo Fighters are headed to the Friendly Confines Saturday, August 29, 2015. Tickets go on sale Monday, October 27, at 10 a.m. CDT.
Ticket sales TEN MONTHS ahead of the show?!?!?!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

rsimms3 wrote:

WRIGLEY FIELD

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...also...you release an album in November 2014 and your first NA show is 10 months after the album release? Wtf? I hope the rest of the tour is before that....
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Sooo, a bit pre mature here, but I would love to track down some tickets for the night of the Nashville episode when the Foos play a small show in Nashville...haha
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Who ever I argued with previously about the "standard" version of the LP that they claimed would be a compilation cover....and I was like no that ain't happening it doesn't mention it on the site.....well now it does. You were right, I was wrong, and the world is still spinning. Anyways, put me second in line for that Trip to Nashville to see them in a club!
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:

WRIGLEY FIELD

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...also...you release an album in November 2014 and your first NA show is 10 months after the album release? Wtf? I hope the rest of the tour is before that....
Tickets for The Who go on sale soon or are on sale now and some of those dates aren't for over a year. Plus, shows at Wrigley are great. Make a weekend of it and you won't be disappointed.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

cwja wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:

WRIGLEY FIELD

Tickets for The Who go on sale soon or are on sale now and some of those dates aren't for over a year. Plus, shows at Wrigley are great. Make a weekend of it and you won't be disappointed.
I don't even know where I will be in a year..
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Good chance I'll be dead.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Also the show at Wrigley isn't their first show....They are playing weekly shows after the HBO airrings and next week they play VooDoo festival.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

They're not going to announce more dates until the Wrigley show has been on sale for a while or sold out. They're trying to sell out tickets to a stadium and telling people you'll be right up the road before that doesn't help accomplish that goal.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

cwja wrote:They're not going to announce more dates until the Wrigley show has been on sale for a while or sold out. They're trying to sell out tickets to a stadium and telling people you'll be right up the road before that doesn't help accomplish that goal.
They are announcing a show every week lately...This weekend they are playing DC.
But none of the upcoming shows will be right up the road from Wriggly, that one was last week!
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Stl_ben wrote:
cwja wrote:They're not going to announce more dates until the Wrigley show has been on sale for a while or sold out. They're trying to sell out tickets to a stadium and telling people you'll be right up the road before that doesn't help accomplish that goal.
They are announcing a show every week lately...This weekend they are playing DC.
But none of the upcoming shows will be right up the road from Wriggly, that one was last week!
Aren't these club shows though? I'm talking about the inevitable full scale tour.