Ty Segall

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
ooowvinyl
Little Acorn

Re: Ty Segall

Post by ooowvinyl »

read-dog wrote:
Johny Boy wrote:
read-dog wrote:missed out on the Slaughterhouse TP, but ended up snagging this one recently...

ITR or Shaman ?
Kill Shaman
Is that the Test Press?
Last edited by ooowvinyl on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Ty Segall Collection: http://m.imgur.com/a/cc8Ug
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

^ nice score!

Fuzz were great last night, probably about 60% new material. There's a new Charlie song (this is going to be one of the best songs on the album) and a song with Chad on vocals too. I grabbed a setlist so I can give you guys a better idea of track titles later. Old songs played were Haze Maze, Sleigh Ride, Raise, Fuzz's Fourth Dream, This Time I've Got A Reason, One and Loose Sutures.

I was a little bummed because the merch desk had a sign that said something along the lines of "here lies treasures and rarities" but unless I missed something it was just a couple of 7"s, the live in SF LP (all on black) and the s/t cassette. They had a tee with the album art on it (remember having only seen baseball tees of that design before?) but for some reason they only had sizes L through 2XL.
read-dog
Little Cream Soda

Post by read-dog »

just got tickets to see this. should be insane....

Adrioums
Little Bird

Post by Adrioums »

Anybody got their copy of the split with King Tuff? It says it's supposed to ship week of 4/20/2015 on easy sound
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

Nope
But shipping to our beautiful country tends to take ages these days. ..
spastic.jerk
Little Cream Soda

Post by spastic.jerk »

Adrioums wrote:Anybody got their copy of the split with King Tuff? It says it's supposed to ship week of 4/20/2015 on easy sound
I've also seen 5/1 and 5/2 listed as shipping dates elsewhere, don't recall where but I know Amazon has it listed as 5/2 (for whatever that's worth as inaccurate as they are sometimes...)
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

spastic.jerk wrote:
Adrioums wrote:Anybody got their copy of the split with King Tuff? It says it's supposed to ship week of 4/20/2015 on easy sound
I've also seen 5/1 and 5/2 listed as shipping dates elsewhere, don't recall where but I know Amazon has it listed as 5/2 (for whatever that's worth as inaccurate as they are sometimes...)
Easy Sound site says pre-orders from them ship week of 4/20...release date is 5/4
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
redj3264
Little Bird

Post by redj3264 »

Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

^ originally posted by Chad (@yeahchadyeah) on Instagram in case anyone else is hoping for more updates.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Here's that Fuzz setlist from the other night. I can't remember all of the new songs but I know Rat was a Charlie song, Pipe was Chad and I'm pretty sure Bringer Satan is my favourite of the bunch.

Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

Hair wrote:Here's that Fuzz setlist from the other night. I can't remember all of the new songs but I know Rat was a Charlie song, Pipe was Chad and I'm pretty sure Bringer Satan is my favourite of the bunch.

Cool !
And another setlist in your collection. How many do you have ?
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

I only have 2 Ty setlists (one from San Francisco and the other from night 2 of the LA residency) and the above Fuzz setlist though I have a whole lot of others from various different artists. I thought the Fuzz one was cool because I can't recall having seen one at any of the shows I've seen.
Hair
Little Acorn

Post by Hair »

Fuzz recording at Sunset Sound (in the same room Led Zeppelin recorded II and IV), nice! (via ITR fb)

Dr.Zissou
Little Acorn

Post by Dr.Zissou »

Hair wrote:Fuzz recording at Sunset Sound (in the same room Led Zeppelin recorded II and IV), nice! (via ITR fb)

Stoked!
hierooo
Little Bird

Post by hierooo »

most anticipated album of 2015 for me 8-)