Ty Segall

Discuss non-TMR bands in here
redj3264
Little Bird

Re: Ty Segall

Post by redj3264 »

hey is anyone in going to one of the NOTS shows in NY (or anywhere)? https://www.facebook.com/events/284395905094942/

would really like a copy of the green LP they have on tour, would pay for the trouble, they just didnt come down my way. they are a GONER band, highly recommend them. message me if you would be willing to help me out!!!!!
redj3264
Little Bird

Post by redj3264 »

a bit off topic but would pay well!!!!!!!
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

just found this awesome Tv performance from france TV. would love to rip it but i suck at computers. if you can help me with that that would be so awesome.

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissemen ... id=1154060
redj3264
Little Bird

Post by redj3264 »

hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Ya I saw that but I meant the full 30 min show
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

For French speaking swirlers :

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissemen ... id=1155461

Followin' Ty before his Paris gig on october (sorry guys didn't have time to make a proper report of the show)
redj3264
Little Bird

Post by redj3264 »

oh my bad
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

these guys put out a Ty Segall guitar strap, I've actually been using their straps for a few years there really high quality and awesome patterns, coincidentally they have great taste in music and have been giving out their straps to bands, they have been using them, then naming patterns after them. they also named a style after mikal cronin. i just got an email saying if you use the code "CYBER" today you get 20% off and free shipping

http://originalfuzz.com/collections/vin ... tar-straps
redj3264
Little Bird

Post by redj3264 »

TY test press selling up on ebay, also this is a cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACE0czSoU1A
bentlysalterton
Little Bird

Post by bentlysalterton »

has anybody snagged one of the yellow-orange versions of Manipulator yet? the internet has been pretty quiet about this pressing. if anyone has somehow obtained an extra and is looking for the red version, let me know and maybe we can make a trade.
Last edited by bentlysalterton on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

bentlysalterton wrote:has anybody snagged one of the yellow-orange versions of Manipulator yet? the internet has been pretty quiet about this pressing. if anyone has somewhat obtained an extra and is looking for the red version, let me know and maybe we can make a trade.
the only 2 I have seen in collectors hands have both been in the UK...not sure if that helps but
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

Yeah I got mine on Saturday from Drag City's stall at the Indie Label Market
Never trust a hippy
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

maxman142001 wrote:
bentlysalterton wrote:has anybody snagged one of the yellow-orange versions of Manipulator yet? the internet has been pretty quiet about this pressing. if anyone has somewhat obtained an extra and is looking for the red version, let me know and maybe we can make a trade.
the only 2 I have seen in collectors hands have both been in the UK...not sure if that helps but
France has claimed some as well. European thing?
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

woodisgood wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:
France has claimed some as well. European thing?
It seems there are some copies here indeed...
But not in my collection sadly nor in recordshops around Paris.
Johny Boy
Little Acorn

Post by Johny Boy »

dmdv1 wrote:Yeah I got mine on Saturday from Drag City's stall at the Indie Label Market
Congrats
Asked em about it, i let you guess what their answer was...