11. White Stripes Book

20 + 1 Questions V.2.
higherlimits
Little People

11. White Stripes Book

Post by higherlimits »

Are you working on a White Stripes book? Is there any chance TMR may go into the publishing business?
subpopfan1
Pinball Wizard

Re: 11. White Stripes Book

Post by subpopfan1 »

I wrote a proposal for the 33 1/3rd series by Continuum for "White Blood Cells" and made it to the final round of selection before ultimately being rejected. I put out some feelers after that, talked with some editors and passed along my proposal but left it at that. My proposal was extremely specific to the 33 1/3rd format so to pitch it to a guy at Random House was a stretch. I would still love to write a White Stripes book (or books) but I don't know if right now is the right time or what the proper format or approach would even be. But the idea of Third Man Books sounds exciting.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Re: 11. White Stripes Book

Post by LaurieAK »

Hey! A couple of my questions actually got answered. WOOOO-HOOO. hehe. (that musta been funny)

I hope a book does come about. What a great vantage point you've had to the launch of such an important and interesting band and you CAN write. It's destiny. If TMR does go into the publishing biz and could use an Alaskan viewpoint, keep me in mind. I'll not be doing much very soon...