27. Rob Jones and learning the art of silkscreens

Gigposter and Merch Design
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

27. Rob Jones and learning the art of silkscreens

Post by kevron6 »

27. Did you really teach Rob Jones everything he knows about silkscreening?

More like he taught me. Rob's a brain, he doesn't need my help with much. Hopefully we've taught each other something. I learned to silkscreen in Nacogdoches though. I have to credit my tshirt job for that.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: 27. Rob Jones and learning the art of silkscreens

Post by 7th_son »

I once made a screen printed t-shirt. It was in my grade 8 drafting class and the subject matter was the battle of Quebec. Habs vs. Nordiques. :P I remember cutting the screens with an exactoknife. It was fun.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, I did that in grade 7 or 8.. Just on paper though, I don't have a clue what I drew though
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

7th_son wrote:I once made a screen printed t-shirt. It was in my grade 8 drafting class and the subject matter was the battle of Quebec. Habs vs. Nordiques. :P I remember cutting the screens with an exactoknife. It was fun.
Does your mom still have it and how much does she want for it?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:
7th_son wrote:I once made a screen printed t-shirt. It was in my grade 8 drafting class and the subject matter was the battle of Quebec. Habs vs. Nordiques. :P I remember cutting the screens with an exactoknife. It was fun.
I will have to check the cedar chest at the folks place. Please PM me your best offers. This is a one of a kind, offer accordingly.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

7th_son wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
I will have to check the cedar chest at the folks place. Please PM me your best offers. This is a one of a kind, offer accordingly.
I will need a COA with that but definitely will offer market value. If you have any soiled underwear that you silkscreened I would really be interested in owning those.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

My Mom is a tough negotiator so you will have to discuss it with her.