26. Rapid Fire

Gigposter and Merch Design
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

26. Rapid Fire

Post by kevron6 »

26. Rapid Fire:

What is spinning our your turntable/CD Player/Ipod right now? Already did this one on the Ipod but I'll do it again on random: Of Montreal, TV on the Radio, Eisley, Mates of State and Daniel Johnston.

Favorite book, movie and album? Trouble in Bugland, Bottle Rocket, Ween - Pure Guava

Best barbeque joint in Texas? Good one. There are many but I will say that it's a 3 way tie between: Louie Meuller's in Taylor, Snow's in Lexington and Bob's in Henderson.

Do you like your steak burnt to a crisp or bloody as hell? I always get it medium with pig's blood for dipping sauce.

What do you think is the ideal shape for a birthday cake? Donut shaped is always best.

Would you ever consider doing a "V for Vendetta" related poster? Considering my daughter's middle name is Amidala, hell yeah! I own that dvd by the way.

Do you like those holiday cards with pictures of the person's family on them? Only if Michael Scott photoshopped his face into it with the caption, "Skiseason's Greetings".

Football, Soccer, Hockey or Basketball? Basketball. I wanted to be a pro when I was young. A 3 inch vertical leap said otherwise though
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Re: 26. Rapid Fire

Post by harvestgirl »

YES! finally someone one familiar w/ the genius of bottle rocket!

right on todd!!~
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"