Non-TMR Merch Table

shaneoftheroad
Little People

Non-TMR Merch Table

Post by shaneoftheroad »

I was thinking... We all sell off our possessions fairly regularly in order to fund our vinyl addictions. I'm sure we all have non-TMR (and even non-vinyl) things to sell from time to time and at the moment there's really not an official place to put those things. Should we have an off-topic Merch Table where you can sell whatever you like in order to fund vinyl purchases? I know this can technically be done now under the eBay topic and to a lesser extent Jumble Jumble.

Anyway, it would be done in the spirit of the Merch Table. Avoid eBay fees, etc. I don't think it would hinder the board as long as those transactions stay bound within the walls of the new off-topic Merch Table. I think it could work.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Re: Non-TMR Merch Table

Post by Stl_ben »

For sure! I gots tons of crap to sell...Will probably be adding a ton a DVD box sets tonight to fund my record player if anyone is interested.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

The only drawback I can think of is in dealing with feedback. When I look at feedback on here and read that something was well packed, I'd like to know that it was pertaining to vinyl or similar merch. To correctly pack a record is a lot different than packing clothing or the like. I dunno...we also sell pins, buttons, slipmats, etc. here. Meh...maybe I don't have a point after all.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

mojoryan wrote:The only drawback I can think of is in dealing with feedback. When I look at feedback on here and read that something was well packed, I'd like to know that it was pertaining to vinyl or similar merch. To correctly pack a record is a lot different than packing clothing or the like. I dunno...we also sell pins, buttons, slipmats, etc. here. Meh...maybe I don't have a point after all.
No, that's a good point. There is a difference in packing vinyl and packing a book.