N/A

tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by rsimms3 »

For what it's worth, I asked Kev to get me something from SXSW this year (March) and I did receive it. It took a long time to ship, but when it was shipped it came Priority Mail. I don't recall the exact date I received it, I believe it was early this month possibly late last month. There is another thread here discussing ship time, etc. from Kev regarding a poster deal. It would be worthwhile to check that thread as Kev did post in that thread regarding where he was related to shipping items etc.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

I paid for a poster on eBay over a month ago with him and still nothing, I know kev is a good guy but I had to file a claim yesterday to protect myself, I was running out of time to have eBay protection and I need to protect myself. At this point I just want a refund I don't plan on leaving feedback
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

tanzaib wrote:This is a Warning to people that the moderator kevron6 is a scammer
I paid Kevin (kevron6) $275.00 on 16 Jun 2010 for a copy of the Dead Weather attendee only black/blue and he has still not sent it.
and also paid him for these items from swsx
Patch $6,2 24k gold buttons $3 each,2 die cast lapel pins $5 and $6,3" rubber button logo $3,1" button $2.00,Bottle opener $6,total $34.00 paid $45.00
and reggie watts cold war kids b/b paid $215.00 on 16 March 2011. still nothing sent.
he has made every excuse under the sun to me from he is ill (but still seem to go to tmr shows,swsx) to work problems and sad to say ill wife,and he says of 5 different times that the package has been sent.
please let as know if you are also having problems with him.
if you have no dealing with him please do not leave messages as this is not a JOKE...
I, unfortunately have a worryingly similar tale to tell. He too sold me a DW attendee B&B + CWK B&B + SXSW stuff (lots) + Halloween poster & pins and some other bits and pieces. I have paid over $700 in total!!

I have emailed and got excuse after excuse, i have been super patient. He has said everything has been sent and will give me the tracking number a few times
but has never actually sent anything or given a tracking number.
After the last thread that was started i emailed one more time to give him one last chance. No reply at all.

Some of the SXSW stuff and CWK b&b were for other people in the UK, they paid me and waited.......got fed up and i've refunded them so i'm really
losing out.

I just want my stuff or a refund, don't mind which. Come on Kev!!!! Enough's enough
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I get it guys. Everyone will get their stuff shipped this weekend. I have tried to explain to everyone what is going on but I get t you just want your stuff.

Scammer? Really come on man. My history speaks for itself, but if tha is your opinion then you are entitled to it. I have a good job and do not need to scam people out of money. If you have seen me at a TMR show or release since RSD then you must have seen my twin brother because I have not even been to Nashville since then. I have several records to pickup but have not been able to make it along with much of anything else.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

kevron6 wrote:I get it guys. Everyone will get their stuff shipped this weekend. I have tried to explain to everyone what is going on but I get t you just want your stuff.

Scammer? Really come on man. My history speaks for itself, but if tha is your opinion then you are entitled to it. I have a good job and do not need to scam people out of money. If you have seen me at a TMR show or release since RSD then you must have seen my twin brother because I have not even been to Nashville since then. I have several records to pickup but have not been able to make it along with much of anything else.
Send me something too!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

kevron6 wrote:I get it guys. Everyone will get their stuff shipped this weekend. I have tried to explain to everyone what is going on but I get t you just want your stuff.

Oh, and i don't know the details of your troubles but it's still a bummer.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

That's great news, good to hear from you Kev.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

You know what Shahid fuck you man. I wish I could personally come over to your country and hand deliver your stuff so we could talk about it face to face. I have answered all of your e-mails and been honest with you. I am having a hard time right now and you are just being a persistent prick. I have everything that I owe to people and do not need to scam people to make money. It is not like I am new here or I am ducking any questions or issues.

Many members have reached out to me via e-mail offering support and I really appreciate it. Those are the members who truly keep this website going.

tanzaib wrote:
chris865 wrote:
tanzaib wrote:This is a Warning to people that the moderator kevron6 is a scammer
I paid Kevin (kevron6) $275.00 on 16 Jun 2010 for a copy of the Dead Weather attendee only black/blue and he has still not sent it.
and also paid him for these items from swsx
Patch $6,2 24k gold buttons $3 each,2 die cast lapel pins $5 and $6,3" rubber button logo $3,1" button $2.00,Bottle opener $6,total $34.00 paid $45.00
and reggie watts cold war kids b/b paid $215.00 on 16 March 2011. still nothing sent.
he has made every excuse under the sun to me from he is ill (but still seem to go to tmr shows,swsx) to work problems and sad to say ill wife,and he says of 5 different times that the package has been sent.
please let as know if you are also having problems with him.
if you have no dealing with him please do not leave messages as this is not a JOKE...
I, unfortunately have a worryingly similar tale to tell. He too sold me a DW attendee B&B + CWK B&B + SXSW stuff (lots) + Halloween poster & pins and some other bits and pieces. I have paid over $700 in total!!

I have emailed and got excuse after excuse, i have been super patient. He has said everything has been sent and will give me the tracking number a few times
but has never actually sent anything or given a tracking number.
After the last thread that was started i emailed one more time to give him one last chance. No reply at all.

Some of the SXSW stuff and CWK b&b were for other people in the UK, they paid me and waited.......got fed up and i've refunded them so i'm really
losing out.

I just want my stuff or a refund, don't mind which. Come on Kev!!!! Enough's enough
hope he has enough copys DW attendee B&B + CWK B&B say's he will post to me monday ???
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

n/a
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

tanzaib wrote:WELL KEVIN I HAVE WAITED SINCE JUNE 2010 FOR YOU TO SEND ME MY ITEMS,
AND YOU HAVE LIED AGAIN AND AGAIN SAYING YOU HAVE SENT THEM SO FUCK YOU.
so, you're saying there's still a chance...
he is everything i hate...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

tanzaib wrote:WELL KEVIN I HAVE WAITED SINCE JUNE 2010 FOR YOU TO SEND ME MY ITEMS,
AND YOU HAVE LIED AGAIN AND AGAIN SAYING YOU HAVE SENT THEM SO FUCK YOU.
THIS WILL BE ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO SEND THEM AGAIN AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE...
Take a look at your keyboard and find the CAPS LOCK key. Hit it once and you can type in lowercase letters like normal people.
tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I have dealt with both of you. You are both good people. Take a deep breath. Tanzaib give Kevin the chance to mail on Monday, if you do not receive the package after about two weeks then let him have it .

Kevin, I hope things are getting better for you, hang in there!

Insert Big Ass Smiley Face here.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody