N/A

blazedoutbee
Little Bird

Re: Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by blazedoutbee »

you guys are fucking idiots still sticking up for him!

answer my question?

paypal doesn't require a hard drive to retrieve addresses only an internet connection. yes? no?

enjoy your drug addiction cocksucker.

Tanz is my friend and he want's his shit! Scammer!
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

blazedoutbee wrote:you guys are fucking idiots still sticking up for him!

answer my question?

paypal doesn't require a hard drive to retrieve addresses only an internet connection. yes? no?

So basically, he owes you nothing - in fact you've never even spoken to him ? If that's the case, what the fuck has it got to do with you ?

but to answer your question, no, Paypal doesn't need a hard drive to retrieve addresses - but if you'd put your brain into gear before spouting
off, you'd realise that when you send a paypal payment by gift (which most will have done), then no address is shown at all.

Now go crawl back under your rock, Troll.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
blazedoutbee
Little Bird

Post by blazedoutbee »

colditz wrote:

answer my question?

So basically, he owes you nothing - in fact you've never even spoken to him ? If that's the case, what the fuck has it got to do with you ?

but to answer your question, no, Paypal doesn't need a hard drive to retrieve addresses - but if you'd put your brain into gear before spouting
off, you'd realise that when you send a paypal payment by gift (which most will have done), then no address is shown at all.

again you guys are fucking idiots if you sent it to him as a gift! not to mention he is a mod? way to go! yeah and he owes my friend money douche hole!
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

blazedoutbee wrote:
colditz wrote:

answer my question?

again you guys are fucking idiots if you sent it to him as a gift! not to mention he is a mod? way to go! yeah and he owes my friend money douche hole!
Try a dictionary next time there are more words out there.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

colditz wrote:

answer my question?

Just out of curiosity, what's up with the "troll" thing? I see that word/name used quite often recently. And it seems to be used in a derogatory manner. Why is that? I've never thought of a troll as being negative or derogatory. Prejudice?

But to stay on topic, WHOA! I never saw this post before. Nor was I aware that this subject was THIS heated. I was totally kidding about the "Devil's Night" tickets Kevin. Just throwing a joke out there. I got my tickets so there were no worries.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

look it up on google; maybe urbandictionary.com

it's basically a person who intentionally stirs people up with something fictitious. they are the bane of interweb users everywhere, though they say trolling is a art
rockinghorse
Little Bird

Post by rockinghorse »

can't we all just get along?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blazedoutbee
Little Bird

Post by blazedoutbee »

User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
Registered Since:
Saturday, Aug 14, 2004 21:01:36 PDT

again here is the info he used on ebay...

so yeah he owes my best friend a print that he never sent! It'y been posted in this thread! You guys see he is editing the negative feedback and talking about riding into the sunset? are you guys retarded? this has Rata and Kellum written all over it! Continue to support his lies and thievery it's not my loss but my friends loss. No need to stir shit as he owes my friend a white strips print that he hasn't delivered on. I can't wait to see where this has gone in two weeks when you guys still don't get your stuff. Your a fool if you continue to back him up when it's already been stated that he plans on vanishing. But here's a news flash as I will be in the area next week for business meeting and my friend and I will be filing a police report. I hope you get fucked in your ass in jail! Because that's what's gonna happen! Karma is a butch and I hope it comes full circle you fucking lowlife degenerate prick. JAIL WILL BE FUN FOR YOU KEVIN!
Last edited by trickster on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit phone number
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Yeah, but that info is wrong so it's useless posting on here.
blazedoutbee wrote:User ID:
No need to stir shit as he owes my friend a white strips print that he hasn't delivered on.
No need to stir shit? Isn't that what you are doing? You're causing more of a stir than most anyone here and it's not even you that are out a poster and money. Those of us that support him do so because we have met him and know him. Have you met him in person? Hung out with him in line at TMR for hours on end? Talked with him at shows? If so, you'd realize he's not the type of person to screw people over intentionally and a real family guy. He's got a lot of his plate that he's dealing with and he's trying to get it all sorted. He's human and he makes mistakes. His biggest mistake was taking on too much trying to help people out and combined with other shit that's been going on for him, it's made for a shitty situation. If your buddy has to wait a bit longer to get his stuff back, what's the worst that could happen. It's not like it's the end of the world, it's a piece of paper dude.
On that note, I want to say I have no beef with you at all. I don't give a shit about you or your buddy's poster (no offense, I just don't know you). While I do hope he gets it soon, it's not for his benefit, but just so Kevin can be one step closer to being done with this mess. But seeing you join the forum just to spew more hatred on something that he's working on and you don't know all the details of, and not contributing to the forum in any other way besides these posts, I felt the need to speak up.
Last edited by orangeshoeskid on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

someone wanna fill me in on what the sam blazes is ratta and kellum?
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

candycaneboy03 wrote:someone wanna fill me in on what the sam blazes is ratta and kellum?
I think it's something from ExpressoBeans (the poster collecting site) where two guys, ratta and kellum, were selling a bunch of posters and might have ran off with people's money and the police got involved. I'm very rarely on that forum at all and don't know how things really ended up or any details, but I think that's basically it.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

oh...that would def make more sense...esp since there was a reference to an EB thread in regards to R&K...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

He has been given another chance to make things right. I say give him two more weeks, one more time! If things are not sorted by then..........then you who are owed are fucked in my opinion. Hope all goes well!

Please post up if you receive a package anytime soon
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
rockinghorse
Little Bird

Post by rockinghorse »

blazedoutbee wrote:User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
Registered Since:
Saturday, Aug 14, 2004 21:01:36 PDT

again here is the info he used on ebay...

so yeah he owes my best friend a print that he never sent! It'y been posted in this thread! You guys see he is editing the negative feedback and talking about riding into the sunset? are you guys retarded? this has Rata and Kellum written all over it! Continue to support his lies and thievery it's not my loss but my friends loss. No need to stir shit as he owes my friend a white strips print that he hasn't delivered on. I can't wait to see where this has gone in two weeks when you guys still don't get your stuff. Your a fool if you continue to back him up when it's already been stated that he plans on vanishing. But here's a news flash as I will be in the area next week for business meeting and my friend and I will be filing a police report. I hope you get fucked in your ass in jail! Because that's what's gonna happen! Karma is a butch and I hope it comes full circle you fucking lowlife degenerate prick. JAIL WILL BE FUN FOR YOU KEVIN!
so in other words... he doesnt owe you anything.