N/A

tanzaib
Little Ghost

N/A

Post by tanzaib »

N/A
Last edited by tanzaib on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Re: Warning kevron6 is a scammer

Post by IamFrank007 »

I have tried to contact him numerous times with no response since May.He told me he shipped the 2 posters regular mail no tracking even though I paid for Express Post with tracking.I am Canadian and we did have a Postal strike. I just want to know if was lost in the strike or he didn't ship them. I asked kev to do me a favor,since he was going to see Rob Jones.This was before he offered to get everyone the RRS swag at SXSW. He said he would ask RJ to sell me a Wallingford 07 .I sent him 240 USD as a gift,before he went.Then he got back to me and said he got me 1 but it was 275 USD. I said great no problem .I will pay the extra owing plus shipping. Sent him an extra 90 USD,for a total of 330 USD. 275+18shipping=293 .I said keep the extra 37 for the favor.Then he had TWS 07 posters for sale and paid him for London07 65USD and would ship both together, for a total of 395 USD,all as a gift. Now ,no contact since end of May when he told me he shipped with no tracking. I am not trying to beat him down, just thought I should share my problem here. I had done 4 or 5 deals with him prior, so I had no problem sending payment as a gift.. Now I feel all board members should insist on not paying as a gift....Even the best board member sometimes as a situation that no one ever thinks will happen. But hey it's happening now. One year ago EVERYONE here would have never thought this would happen with kev.... But it has.. The money isn't the worst part. I go to mail box daily and Post Office weekly hoping they are here, Jesus Christ it's a Wallingford 07,I hate to think its lost,I am hoping he still has it and never shipped it..
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

tanzaib wrote:I have asked kevin twice to give back my money and he has not replyed i really think that is not too much to ask for...
thanks grim for saying you would help out on this but i fear he may not let you.
I like kev but I like you am worried for a lot of people. Once I posted the offer to meet him and get stuff to ship for people, a lot of people came out of the woodwork that haven't spoken up here saying he owes them items and has their money. Basically saying they hoped I had luck and could help them get their items. This problem is bigger than this thread indicates based on those emails by far.

He hasn't responded to my emails as an offer to meet up. At this point I think everyone should resort to praying for Kev, his family, and your items/money.

Grim
I am everything you hate...
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Kev has been a good friend and reliable trader with me in the past, but right now I am very worried, being out for a considerable amount of money and unable to get any response from him at all recently. I got a UPS notification of shipping label being prepared in May but nothing since. I am hoping that he is OK but am frankly at the point of just wanting my money back (and we are not talking 50 bucks here).
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

The amount of money we are talking here is "felony" sized. With people from all over the country and the world I don't know if anything can be done. With the money gifted paypal is not going to care. Law enforcement may not can do anything.
Kevin's life has definitely been interrupted, some things have gone astray, got to be? I hope the best to all involved, but fear the worst.

I hate to see the community take such a large hit. I hope people can still trust one another.

I still feel he will come through, but seeing is believing. It just looks real bad at the moment. eBay, Swirl, and EB.

I don't even know how he keeps track of all those sells, you would need a spreadsheet.

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

The are steps that can be taken. I'd probably start by having someone call his local Police and see what they say.

Has anyone heard anything from him recently?
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Read his recent post jerks
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

hawke000 wrote:Read his recent post jerks
At this point people got to see it to believe it. His post came shortly after the police were mentioned.......

I'm pulling for Kevin, like Kevin, but he's got to put his money where his mouth is.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
blazedoutbee
Little Bird

Post by blazedoutbee »

paypal doesn't require a hard drive to retrieve addresses only an internet connection

what a fucking scumbag! This dude had a lot shit to talk about in the Kellum thread on ebeans and how we should lynch him etc. What a douche bag!
Sorry to all of those that got ripped off! Karma is a bitch Kevin.... How long before he's sucking cock to smoke his drugs? Kev do your family a favor
and check into rehab bro....

here is his info if anyone needs it!

User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
[deleted]
Registered Since:
Saturday, Aug 14, 2004 21:01:36 PDT

*moderator note: we have his details and what you posted isn't even right..

ps thanks for ripping off my good friend! He really appreciates it! Fucking douche bag scammer :D
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Welcome aboard, asshole! We accept all kinds.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

wow. wow.

this is pretty intense.

hope it works out for everyone involved.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

that is a great first post on here.
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

Well that went down like a fart in a two-man submarine...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Who is your friend that I ripped off? I would love to know because I have not ripped anyone off. If I did not send something that I owed them I would like to make it right.
blazedoutbee wrote:paypal doesn't require a hard drive to retrieve addresses only an internet connection

what a fucking scumbag! This dude had a lot shit to talk about in the Kellum thread on ebeans and how we should lynch him etc. What a douche bag!
Sorry to all of those that got ripped off! Karma is a bitch Kevin.... How long before he's sucking cock to smoke his drugs? Kev do your family a favor

User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
[deleted]
Registered Since:

ps thanks for ripping off my good friend! He really appreciates it! Fucking douche bag scammer :D
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

Kev - don't waste your time responding to this kind of crap. Arseholes like this don't even deserve the time of day.

kevron6 wrote:Who is your friend that I ripped off? I would love to know because I have it ripped off anyone and if I did jot send something owed would like to make it right.
blazedoutbee wrote:paypal doesn't require a hard drive to retrieve addresses only an internet connection

User ID:
ickythumper
Name:
james schneider
Company:
City:
Cleveland
State:
OH
United States
Phone:
[deleted]
Registered Since: