Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Post by anonymousbrunette »

7th_son wrote:Warnings are on the way, posts have been removed. If I see this topic come up again from the same people, you're done here. It might not be "fair", but it's for the best interest of the forum, and that's what this is about.
I love it when Adam gets mad. You have awoken a sleeping giant.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

7th_son wrote:Warnings are on the way, posts have been removed. If I see this topic come up again from the same people, you're done here. It might not be "fair", but it's for the best interest of the forum, and that's what this is about.
what topic do you mean, exactly?
he is everything i hate...
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

elduderino wrote:
what topic do you mean, exactly?
The subject being discussed between DeeBee and theradicaleclectic in a number of places. Anyway, it's dead here.
rival
Little Ghost

Re: Forum improvements

Post by rival »

Let me prefix this by saying I'm not pissed off in anyway. I realize a mod's job is a tedious one and can get really annoying at times. I just wanted to make a suggestion;

If the mods feel the need to delete someone's post, maybe they could PM that member afterwards as to why it was deleted? Just a suggestion.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: Forum improvements

Post by 7th_son »

rival wrote:Let me prefix this by saying I'm not pissed off in anyway. I realize a mod's job is a tedious one and can get really annoying at times. I just wanted to make a suggestion;

If the mods feel the need to delete someone's post, maybe they could PM that member afterwards as to why it was deleted? Just a suggestion.
95% of the time it is because it was part of an off-topic dialogue on it's way to nowheresville. 5% of the time it's because someone was overtly an asshole to someone else. Apologies if something of yours fell into that first part recently.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

No more fighting.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

HEY FOLKS!
I've realized that I'm a really big dick on the internet. I need to get out of here before I become a bigger jerk, so I've decided to no longer post on White Swirl. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
I just gotta get away and I can't be hounded by negativity. Rejoice if you wish.
I'm just too young to be ruining my teenage years stuck on some forum! Haha. I'll still respond to PM's and lurk sometimes.

PEACE AND LOVE, SERIOUSLY! IT'S BEEN A FUN JOURNEY, AND I LOVE SHARING IT WITH MANY OF YOU :D
JARRETT J. JETTKORAL ESQ.

Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

Jettkoral wrote:HEY FOLKS!
I've realized that I'm a really big dick on the internet. I need to get out of here before I become a bigger jerk, so I've decided to no longer post on White Swirl. FOR REAL THIS TIME!
I just gotta get away and I can't be hounded by negativity. Rejoice if you wish.
I'm just too young to be ruining my teenage years stuck on some forum! Haha. I'll still respond to PM's and lurk sometimes.

PEACE AND LOVE, SERIOUSLY! IT'S BEEN A FUN JOURNEY, AND I LOVE SHARING IT WITH MANY OF YOU :D
JARRETT J. JETTKORAL ESQ.

who else is dancin on their office desk?
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Post by Obliquitous »

Never woulda thought Jett sent himself to the cornfield in the end... What a twist
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Are we expecting this to last any longer than the 27 other drop outs?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Stl_ben wrote:Are we expecting this to last any longer than the 27 other drop outs?
Hope so
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Am I the last person on planet Swirl who actually likes having Jett around? haha Jett, do what you gotta do man. Not sure if leaving in an official fashion is the best way to go but we all have to make our own decisions. Godspeed, old boy.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Am I the last person on planet Swirl that actually likes having Jett around?
No, you're not, I think he's a good egg. I try my darnedest to stay out of this sort of stuff and I'm not going to defend any behavior of Jarrett's that people may have found annoying because we all have our own individual pet peeves, but I gotta ask... Can anyone on this forum truly say that they were a model of maturity and sensibility when they were in their mid-teens?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Am I the last person on planet Swirl who actually likes having Jett around? haha Jett, do what you gotta do man. Not sure if leaving in an official fashion is the best way to go but we all have to make our own decisions. Godspeed, old boy.
He doesn't bother me at all. I've bought a few things from him, and he's always been civil enough to me in threads.

I guess he got his Henry & June and doesn't need anything else from us. ;)
TwinkleLights
Little Cream Soda

Post by TwinkleLights »

Kali Durga wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Am I the last person on planet Swirl that actually likes having Jett around?
No, you're not, I think he's a good egg. I try my darnedest to stay out of this sort of stuff and I'm not going to defend any behavior of Jarrett's that people may have found annoying because we all have our own individual pet peeves
+1