Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Grimtale
Little People

Re: Forum improvements: Please ban the trolls and super vain

Post by Grimtale »

I think much of what has been posted lately belongs over on the LR. Hope people take the hint and move there.
Grim
I am everything you hate...
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Sorry Dee Bee but these people need to know who is in here with them as plain dealers out in the open and thats how i roll ... im not starting shit with you but i am finishing the illusion/delusion in just the same way as i have brought up similar parallels with Kali Durga who i respect for the most part as well as in spite of the distinct manipulation i have seen

All this internet deception that leads to double dealing and fake identities is directly associated with the fact that we are now having tough time getting tickets at a reasonable price and also loosing some of the best recordings from youtube and bootleg materials... certain individuals are getting too bold with these games they play and what they are willing to do for the sake of gaining the upperhand on 'product'... im really just a fan and a collector of things connected with my life of being an artist and the daughter of a professional musician which leads me to get cool shit

people are not perfect and i never ever expect that but this community needs to know who is manipulating and possibly stalking other members

the photos were taken at the Nobodys Vault but Mine Event and have been discussed relative to someone who not only took photos but also shot video footage directly of me dancing which would have become a scene if i had gone over and got confrontational ... i was there for music and my friends and not to be some 'uncelebrity' who is collected and gets my own creepy stalker thread
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
DeeBee
Little Cream Soda

Post by DeeBee »

You seem to be forgetting, TRE, that I was one of the very few people willing to stand up for you, on occasion, and to say that you should not be getting harassed. Fine then, I won't try to be helpful any more. You really do like to shoot yourself in the foot, don't you?
"A free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." - Adlai Stevenson
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Curious what this argument has to do with collecting?
Mine has everything to do with it.

Take this kinda stuff over to LR
Grim
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

What the hell is this about? Is there public info on this somewhere in some other thread, because it sounds entirely unwholesome and creepy and I don't welcome it here, it doesn't belong here. PM me if necessary.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

7th_son wrote:What the hell is this about? Is there public info on this somewhere in some other thread, because it sounds entirely unwholesome and creepy and I don't welcome it here, it doesn't belong here. PM me if necessary.
It's about this topic
http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=4911

and some argument that started from the 1st reply to the original post of the above topic
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
DeeBee
Little Cream Soda

Post by DeeBee »

7th_son wrote:What the hell is this about? Is there public info on this somewhere in some other thread, because it sounds entirely unwholesome and creepy and I don't welcome it here, it doesn't belong here. PM me if necessary.
TRE's concern about being 'stalked' and/or harassed:
theeradicaleclectic wrote: the photos were taken at the Nobodys Vault but Mine Event and have been discussed relative to someone who not only took photos but also shot video footage directly of me dancing which would have become a scene if i had gone over and got confrontational ... i was there for music and my friends and not to be some 'uncelebrity' who is collected and gets my own creepy stalker thread
TRE seems to be referring to some incidents that happened at the Vault party, where some people took photos and possibly videos of her while she was dancing to the music; and then were (apparently) passing them around behind the scenes, along with various rumors and gossip and whatnot. I wasn't there and didn't really follow it that closely, but there was extensive discussion of it in at least two separate threads:

From the Vault party thread:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5536&start=330#p122550
(Again, there was much more extensive discussion of it throughout that thread and another one.)

Also on the modchat thread:
http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=825
trickster wrote: It's about this topic
http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=4911
and some argument that started from the 1st reply to the original post of the above topic
That's the thread for Jack White photos, which is a different issue, but also related to the 'trolls' question. That's not the photo issue that TRE was referring to, when she was complaining about stalking and harassment.

However, the Jack White photos topic is an instance, in my opinion, of where Hawke and Grim and a few others were trolling a thread in a blatant attempt to derail it off-topic and get it shut down. Since I started that thread, I objected to the repeated attempts to derail it and sabotage it.

And let me add that I've been trying to exit this topic gracefully. But I did want to clarify that the "photo" issue that TRE was concerned with was her own personal issue -- not the controversy over the Jack White photos topic, which was more my issue.

Despite the frequent and puzzling attempts by some here to link TRE and myself together as some sort of tag team, in reality there is almost no intersection or overlap between TRE's issues and concerns, and my own issues and concerns. (Apart from the one time when I expressed concern over her claims of being 'stalked' and harassed.) We are two entirely separate and different people, each with our own individual issues and concerns; and I wish that people would try to keep that straight.
Last edited by DeeBee on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A free society is one in which it's safe to be unpopular." - Adlai Stevenson
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

DeeBee wrote:You seem to be forgetting, TRE, that I was one of the very few people willing to stand up for you, on occasion, and to say that you should not be getting harassed. Fine then, I won't try to be helpful any more. You really do like to shoot yourself in the foot, don't you?
i appreciate that you stood up for me and i have not treated you ill ... like the majority of members around here do not treat people ill even if the syntax and my management of dyslexia is more than they can bear to even stomach ... i just dont like stalking that even takes the form of not really being honest about who one is and how one knows you but you dont know them from site to site

im cool with people having privacy but not at the expense of me making statements which do not accept that there is a reason for my views

my biggest issue that i mentioned to 7th son was the way El dude started things rolling and then sent in 21x3 to pick up the topic ... tag teamers and as DeeBee says its always El dude and someone else which then opens the door to people who get pissed at me for expaining myself
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I'm thinking all these long post between the eratic and deebee should be conducted via emails or phone calls.
Quit wasting precious time of the others around here with it. So much drama
Grim
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

I agree, I've cleaned up the mentioned threads based on flagged posts and I'd like this issue to now die. Take it to PMs or let it die, don't want to hear/read anymore.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

agreed... but the time people allowed themselves to be honest was not wasted ... i made a few things clear that have been unclear for a year or more and got support for things going on here for almost a year here and it makes a big difference for me now that i know who is really who

my appreciation... done deal
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Grimtale wrote:I think much of what has been posted lately belongs over on the LR. Hope people take the hint and move there.
Grim
WHY?? Please, don't do anything of the sort! Whatever folks here imagine that forum to be, it isn't, or isn't now. Whatever shit is going down (I haven't read that much of it), it doesn't belong here OR there.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Aquamarine wrote:
Grimtale wrote:I think much of what has been posted lately belongs over on the LR. Hope people take the hint and move there.
Grim
WHY?? Please, don't do anything of the sort! Whatever folks here imagine that forum to be, it isn't, or isn't now. Whatever shit is going down (I haven't read that much of it), it doesn't belong here OR there.
That's a fair call out. For years LR has had a reputation of drama and such. But I agree, this type of activity doesn't belong anywhere. I'll refrain from using LR as a synonym for drama filled place again.
Grim
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Warnings are on the way, posts have been removed. If I see this topic come up again from the same people, you're done here. It might not be "fair", but it's for the best interest of the forum, and that's what this is about.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Much appreciated, both of the above posts.