Actual Website Improvements

billdore
Little Bird

Re: Actual Website Improvements

Post by billdore »

I haven't read all the threads/topics, and there was a good chunk of time where I never logged in over here, so....

what's with attachments and why can I not see them? There's a pink bar saying I don't have permission.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

billdore wrote:I haven't read all the threads/topics, and there was a good chunk of time where I never logged in over here, so....

what's with attachments and why can I not see them? There's a pink bar saying I don't have permission.
can you PM me a screenshot? I just tested your permissions and everything seems to be working..
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Not sure if anyone else has this issue - but when I check the forum, ebay ads dont show up on my iphone/pad. Is there a way to change the ebay ads to show up on iphones??
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

the ebay ads use Flash which the iPhone doesn't support. No better widget exists that will give us the capability to see it on our phones. :(
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Thats too bad - I'm sure I'll survive. Thx for the answer.
lebowski
Little Bird

Post by lebowski »

When posting photos on the Grow the Collection thread i think there is no point in posting the cover of the record twice why not post the different color like tri color or white and the red for the xmas singles.
When I Die Bury Me Upright.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

lebowski wrote:When posting photos on the Grow the Collection thread i think there is no point in posting the cover of the record twice why not post the different color like tri color or white and the red for the xmas singles.
Because then people would have to actually take pictures and not just rip them off the internet... :)
lebowski
Little Bird

Post by lebowski »

higherlimits wrote:
lebowski wrote:When posting photos on the Grow the Collection thread i think there is no point in posting the cover of the record twice why not post the different color like tri color or white and the red for the xmas singles.
Because then people would have to actually take pictures and not just rip them off the internet... :)
Why not put a water mark over the photo.
When I Die Bury Me Upright.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I'm talking about people putting the pictures into the database, not taking them off of it.. It's easier to just grab a picture of the cover from the internet than it is to actually take a picture yourself
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Okay - like islander, I have a horrible OCD-like habbit of having to see zero unread posts at all times... is there a way to bulk mark the topics as "read" if you don't want to read them all? Just a thought.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

chrono_1980 wrote:Okay - like islander, I have a horrible OCD-like habbit of having to see zero unread posts at all times... is there a way to bulk mark the topics as "read" if you don't want to read them all? Just a thought.
my saviour

:bows:
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

chrono_1980 wrote:Okay - like islander, I have a horrible OCD-like habbit of having to see zero unread posts at all times... is there a way to bulk mark the topics as "read" if you don't want to read them all? Just a thought.
I have the same OCD but there is a "Mark forums read" button, I'm using it all the time. There is also a "mark topics read" button in each sub-forums.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

HappyDad wrote:
I have the same OCD but there is a "Mark forums read" button, I'm using it all the time. There is also a "mark topics read" button in each sub-forums.
A tiny little button on the board index page! Thanks sir - I didn't see that!
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

chrono_1980 wrote:
HappyDad wrote:
Yeah, tiny, I often have to look for it as I don't find it ... even if I'm using it 5 times a day :lol:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

HappyDad wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:
HappyDad wrote:
Yeah, tiny, I often have to look for it as I don't find it ... even if I'm using it 5 times a day :lol:
Can it be added to the unread messages page please